ROUTE - Yashiro Nene.

The cream-haired girl sat on one of the stools near the garden, the gardening tool the girl carried by her side as she rested her legs and looked out over the landscape above her.

The sky was so beautiful that Nene envied him, he was so praised, and at any moment or time of day he would be perfect.

She wanted to be like the sky.

Nene wanted to be pretty, have pretty legs or maybe an older woman's face! Nene also wanted someone to stand by her side, however she found it but the problem was that Nene wasn't enough. She knew it.

She knew that the person Nene likes wouldn't like her. This has happened a million times! The girl knew you were kind and wouldn't speak ill of her but she still had insecurities.

The cream-haired girl always wanted a prince who would love her forever but all princes spitefully rejected her. And then she found a princess, a kind and gentle princess. That would love her.

Part of Yashiro wants to get up and pull you into her arms and tell you he loves you, but the other part totally thinks otherwise. She was shy and wouldn't even be able to get up from the stool to talk to you, imagine declaring herself like that all of a sudden.

The unsure girl closed her eyes for a brief moment before opening them again. Instead of the beautiful sky with rich, vibrant colors above her, all the girl saw was big eyes (C/O) looking at her.

"Oh Yashiro, I'm sorry I-" The girl started calmly with a slight blush on her face but was soon interrupted by the girl exclaiming that everything was fine. "Sorry! I got carried away." The girl said realizing that you took a few steps back after Yashiro's sudden attitude.

"It's okay. You just scared me a little." (Y/N) said extending her hands in front of her. "I was just worried about you, that's all." (Y/N) said sitting next to Yashiro. The radish's pale face showed red colors as you sat next to it, your shoulder touching it lightly. That wasn't the only thing that embarrassed the girl, the fact that you showed that you were worried about the little radish made her think it was important to you.

It didn't last long.

"Baby-san." (Y/N) said looking at the flowers that the cream-haired girl grew. "You're very beautiful. Just like those flowers" The girl is still looking at the flowers, it's not possible for Yashiro to look at your face, but even though it's impossible to look at your face Yashiro knew you were blushing and also struggling to speak such things.

Yashiro looked closely at the flowers. They were really beautiful, could Yashiro be like them? Yashiro always thought that red flowers meant love so would she attract people to her? But that flower was very pretty. Would people look at it for its appearance? She wouldn't like that. Yashiro doesn't need anyone right now, she had you.

Yashiro trapped in her thoughts didn't notice that the haired girl (C/C) lay on her shoulder.

"Oh!" She moved a little when she noticed the smaller/tall girl lying on her shoulder, after that she barely breathed because she didn't want to wake up (Y/N). 'She slept on my shoulder????!!! Is that a sign?!' The radish thought blushing as she looked at the sleeping girl's face.

She thought it would be the perfect time to confess what she felt, even if you didn't know it. Yashiro stirred and took her hand and started to speak as the red tone in her pale skin only increased. "I've been wanting to confess this for a while..."Yashiro whispered taking care not to wake you. "But a certain feeling has stopped me from continuing, I'm not sure if it's fear. Anyway, I'd like to get over it and-then..." The girl took a breath and after a while she released her repair and continued her statement. .

"And I love you.."

The radish whispered nervously as it gripped her hand a little tighter. And snuggled close to you and closed your eyes. But not before placing a sweet kiss on (Y/N)'s cheek with a smile on her face.

Little did the girl know that you heard it all.

"I like you too, Yashiro-san."