Chapter 16 - Secrets.

"So... did you want to talk to me? Is something bothering you?"

You spoke after noticing the arrival of one of your friends, Amane.

Amane seemed so down lately and it didn't go unnoticed by you. He asked to meet you in one of the empty classrooms as he wanted to talk about something.

"About Tsukasa... he hasn't been so nice to me." Amane said looking at the floor. "W-what did he do this time?" you sighed knowing that your longtime friend and your curiosity always got you into trouble, for example: there was a time when he wanted to know what it would be like to run away from home. that is, he ran away from the house and at dawn he went to his own, this caused quite a mess.

"Your curiosity is taking you to dark places. See, for example; those bandages and bandages he did, he hurt me." Amane said to you, not looking into his eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me before? I could have helped.." (Y/N) said, frustrated that her childhood friend was still keeping secrets from her.

"It's been 13 years since we've known each other. Why do you keep keeping secrets?" His calm voice reached the boy's ears.

It was true. It had been 13 years since you and the twins met and at that moment you became best friends. You knew about Tsukasa's exaggerated curiosity, you even stopped him from eating a poisonous fruit because 'he wanted to know what the fruit tasted like'. In these last years Amane and his illness got worse, soon making his life span shorter.

You and Tsukasa tried their best to cheer him up, but it didn't help, he always kept his fake smile and saying, "okay, I'll get better!" when Tsukasa and (Y/N) cried for him.

"I didn't mean to make you worried! Tsukasa is crossing the line but I can't help but do it.... II..." Amane said, you watched him without showing that you were impatient.

"It's ok Amane - kun, trust me I will help you. Because we are friends!"

(Y/N) said smiling and holding the boy's hands. A smile and the way she treats him that every time you direct him to Amane he soon falls in love more than he already is.

Still unsure. Amane said:

"Tsukasa... he

 want to kill himself..."

"What....?"

and without noticing tears rolled down her face.