Chapter 27 - Tears.

No one dared to speak or interrupt during Amiko's explanation. The most surprising thing was to see the three ghosts - Mitsuba, Hanako and Tsukasa - with the mention of his name. Hanako and Tsukasa had memories with you in the past, Mitsuba too and now Amiko? This is impossible, since you are alive here and years ago you were alive.

Perhaps the impossible becomes the possible.

"And that's all." the girl said.

You didn't know what to say since you got here. Your memories are shuffled, you don't even remember your childhood. What Amiko said seemed true, somehow you remember or have great nostalgia for such events.

What was surprising was that the same (Y/N) of Amiko's story was the same as the story of the three boys, and that even though you died in their "reality", here you are in flesh and blood with beautiful hair (C/C) that reached up to (shoulder, butt, back etc.), Bright eyes (C/O) and (features you want to add (eg accessories)) The same person they had met years ago.

You would ask about Amiko's story but it seems that Hanako spoke first. It was amazing how everyone would interrupt you or somehow manage to say what you were thinking, this behavior kind of brings back memories of your past school. That's weird.

"I don't understand... You're almost younger than me and you died after me.. How do you and (Y/N) know each other? and how did she die if she's alive right in front of us?!."

Hanako said to Amiko, gripping the handle of her knife tighter. Amiko sighed and said: "no o. You're wrong. (Y/N) is not human, now she's alive but when she dies we'll make sure she's not a normal person." Amiko said looking at Hanako, the coldness in her voice was totally different from the shy and gentle tone she used to talk to you. Amiko then continued her speech, soon to be interrupted: "Anyway, I'm sure someone will explain it to me-"

Well, everyone was distracted enough for Tsukasa to start acting.

"Oh, stop talking so much. Let's have fun!"

The boy spoke with the same sinister smile on his face.

Tsukasa wasting no time. He ran towards the current number 3-Mitsuba-stretched out his hand to reach the number 3's heart. With no one to stop him. Tsukasa managed to rip out Mitsuba's heart, thus making a big hole in his torso.

Mitsuba screamed when Tsukasa took his hand away, showing Number 3's heart. The others who were present in the room also gasped in horror and surprise.

"Mitsuba!"

You ran to your newfound friend as he is closer. You were quick enough to get hold of it in your hands. You shivered when you felt the boy's weight in your arms. Amazingly, you could hold or touch ghosts. Just as Mitsuba fell and you caught him, your arms went around the boy like a hug. What made Mitsuba hold your hand, you could feel his hand disappearing a little bit.

Tears streamed down her beautiful face, some falling onto Mitsuba's face. You didn't notice but Kou was in front of you.

"Mitsuba! Please d-don't die-" Mitsuba squeezed your hand, making you stop. A smile was on Mitsuba's beautiful face. Even disappearing Mitsuba seemed happy to die. until he opened his mouth to say, "you look so much like her. Tell me, you're her, aren't you?" Mitsuba said squeezing your hand tighter, making you shake his hands in response. More tears streaming down your face.

"Y-yes.. I am. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I just-" You said, being interrupted again by him. "It's okay. Even though you're best friends, it's not your obligation to tell me everything--" He said pausing to put one of the hands he was holding onto his face. After the action he continued: "--The only thing I ask of you is that you tell them the truth... And there's also something I want to say before I disappear completely. To you and my friend Kou." Mitsuba said with little tears coming out of her pretty pink eyes.

"I love you."

"Kou, take good care of her, okay?"

and so Mitsuba disappeared completely into the arms of her best friend and lover.

"Mitsuba! No!"