Chapter 29 - Explanation.

They were just a rumor, no one really expected them to actually exist. The (Y/S) family, for many years it was rumored that the reincarnation family members, was certainly a complete mystery to the exorcists and ghosts themselves. Now it was just a story to scare children. The stories said that they were "evil angels" to take children who were disobedient and take them to hell.

Honestly, this was a bit of a heavy story for the kids.

They were normally adorable and treated people well, but behind that mask they wanted to test human limits. Making humans steal, kill, etc. It was actually they who couldn't do bad things, they would have to live the perfect life.

As with Hanako and Tsukasa; The girl was kind and kind but unfortunately she met the wrong people. That is after some 3 years of friendship, Tsukasa was curious enough to try to kill himself, Hanako innocent enough to satisfy her brother's wish and you kind enough to participate. It was a wish from one of her closest friends, how could you refuse?

Result: Amane didn't want you to suffer and killed you, Soon after the boy committed suicide. Due to his illness, he knew he would not live long. This whole event caused a big mess and that's one of the main reasons Hanako feels guilty. Think, a 14 year old girl who has a beautiful future ahead of her was spoiled by her best friend.

Hanako knew that this would get the girl in trouble in the future, so she killed her. The feeling of feeling the blood of the person he loves was traumatizing. He was the culprit. He deserved to die.

"It's all my fault..."

"How long before it sinks in? (Y/N)..."

In the case of Mitsuba; The poor boy was always alone, so somehow the "angels" thought they could help him. They were wrong. Again, you - after 2 years - got into a car accident.

You and he were only 8 years old when this happened. In fact it was a complete tragedy for people close to you, but the one who was most affected was poor Mitsuba, his only friend left him.

The news of her death was so great that he couldn't make friends, the saddest thing was that after a few years he started to have a completely different personality. Making him even more lonely. Fortunately, he met the friendly Kou, it wasn't long before Mitsuba mysteriously died. Thus becoming a ghost.

"You are her, aren't you?"

Amiko; The girl actually had a rather sad life. Forced to live like a doll, an object. The girl had no one to call a friend, or someone to say 'I love you'. The girl even found someone but months later they fought.

Amiko was very arrogant with (Y/N) -not because she wanted to, she just never had anyone like (Y/N) -and you couldn't stand it, she was irritating you for a few times. You never imagined that when you grew apart it would be so....How could she describe it? like a complete tragedy?.....

Unlike what I told you in some previous chapters, (Y/N) and Amiko had a crush on each other, Amiko was completely in love with (Y/N), the poor girl couldn't even imagine without her. (Y/N) was another case, was she carious? yea. But not enough. Amiko hoped that loving someone would be amazing, like living in paradise.

After they "broken off" their friendship, Amiko couldn't stop thinking about the haired girl (C/C). She read the conversations between the two a thousand times, tried to think of a thousand reasons for the girl with hair (B/C) to break up with her. In the end, whoever she thought loved her and would stand by her forever is gone. She didn't even get a chance to say goodbye.... But she knew the two of them would meet, and of course it had consequences.

The moment the girl sought out Tsukasa, she automatically "sold" a part of her soul to him, in exchange for his wish:

"Seeing her again...is all I ask."

Sakura Nanamine; It might be quite shocking, but the cold, tough girl once had someone special close to her, and that someone was you. The library girl, she was always reading a rather thick and heavy book. Sakura could tell that this was a romance book. A romance book... and to think that a person who never liked that genre was now reading a ton of books. Certainly, you were quite intriguing to Sakura. The moment she allowed herself to speak to you she knew.

You were not a simple girl.

You had something special, something that made her obsess over you. She would always find you reading the library books and when the haired girl (C/C) noticed her she would invite Sakura to read together. Sakura loved it. In a short time she managed to develop a crush on you.

You started reading a book called "The Consequences of Loving a Villain." It was just incredible. How the protagonist hid the villain himself in her house and killed to keep the villain alive, all for the villain. And in the end who was really the villain was her.

Unfortunately the two girls never finished the book.

After a few days, (Y/N) stopped going to the library. Sakura waited for her. Every day, she expected to see the bright (Y/N) with beautiful hair (C/C) to the length of the (shoulders/back/etc) running around bringing her various news. And in the end, she only deluded herself.

"My last wish was to be able to finish that book with her."

Penultimate chapter - Explanation.