Chapter - 3 Rumors

Walking through the halls of the gym, now with the girl who introduced herself as Yashiro Nene, the two girls stopped as Nene points to a room with two double doors on either side. The doors looked a bluish green you couldn't really make out the colors of the building, everything looked colorful. It was very beautiful in your opinion. Thoughts about school aside you soon remembered to ask baby what you wanted, you gently nudged the girl on the shoulder who jumped a little from where she was standing and turned to you in confusion. She may have already noticed your quiet and reserved nature so maybe it's normal for her to start the conversation instead of you.

"Do you need anything, (Y/N) – san?" The light cream haired girl asked the taller/shortest girl. "hmm I would like to know your age... if you don't want to talk that's fine!" you said nervously. You didn't want to make the girl uncomfortable!

Nene sensed your desperation and immediately gave you a comforting smile.

"I'm 16, why?" The girl said calmly not wanting to cause panic in her classmate, but well that didn't help and Yashiro knew just by looking at her face. It looked like a mixture of feelings of shame and nervousness, obviously Yashiro didn't know how to distinguish feelings but from his face it was more than obvious.

"A -ah 16 years old ?!ah I'm sorry I should be calling you Yashiro -senpai I'm sorry!I'm sorry!I'm sorry!.." the girl couldn't stop apologizing making the poor radish nervous for having made her new friend feel bad.

"It's okay! Don't worry (Y/N) - San! Besides, we're friends so it's normal" The dialogue between the two girls soon ended when a girl with beautiful purple hair arrived. The girl keeps her hair tied in two circular sections behind her head. Her bangs are loosely parted to frame her face, and there are two thin, wavy locks of hair that fall above her chest. She wears her regular Kamome Academy uniform.

"Ah Nene - San who would that be?" The pretty girl asked the radish who was quick to reply that it was her new friend. The three girls soon started talking to you, you weren't complaining on the contrary! It was really nice to have company.
Yashiro and Aoi - who was the pretty girl, you learned her name from Yashiro and another classmate who seemed to like her a lot - soon stopped interrogating you when Aoi asked you if you knew about the school rumors. Obviously you said no, which didn't come as a surprise to either of you since you were new to school. Then she asked Yashiro if she believed in any being. The radish said yes and then Aoi gave a sinister and cute smile at the same time and said..

"Well, have you guys ever heard of hanako-san?"