Chapter 21 - Mirror.

You whimpered when you suddenly fell onto a hard, damp floor.

"What?" You talked to yourself confused noticing the change in weather and the wetter place. Unfamiliar noises - more like things jumping - can be heard behind you. What made you turn around immediately only to be caught off guard by hands. Containing no bodies only the hands.

If you could tell they looked confused - some were happy for a reason you couldn't identify -.

"What?!" you repeated after some of the hands dragged you to a door by the tail of your uniform but not before you protested. Fortunately they stopped dragging you and listened to you.

"Wait a minute, where are you taking me?!" you asked aloud what made her hands release her dress for good. "Help..." one of the hands - what you might call the boss hand - whispered. Mysteriously a mouth appeared on the hand. His voice sounded worn and husky. You repeated what the chief hand said in a tone of pure confusion.

"Help him." The hand repeated adding "he", which made you wonder who he was.

"He?" You tilted your head to the side slightly, you were quite confused.

"Yes. him. Pink hair."

- Change of scenery -

...Did you know? No.3 of the school's seven mysteries... ...is the Hell of Mirrors. It's a wonderland on the other side of the mirror. There are mirrors there that reflect... ...The hearts of all those who wander inside. Someone with a beautiful or brave heart will be fine. They will be able to return to your world without any problems. But if their hearts contain even the smallest particle... ... of ugliness or fear... ... The mirror will reflect it... ... And the world will change instantly, becoming a dark hell to attack your victim.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Kou is seen hitting the mirror with his staff in desperation as Hanako tries to stop him from breaking the mirror.

"Damn! was that some kind of distraction?!" Kou grumbled right after talking about the past when his brother told him that people with a bad conscience should be careful when looking in mirrors.

"It seems so. Tsukasa had tricks up his sleeve." Hanako spoke and then added that she would like to rescue her right away, but Number 3 attacks people at their Edge, reflecting what they fear or don't want to see. The strength changes depending on who is in it, and if he runs blindly, he could end up making her stronger.

Meanwhile, two mokes were trying to give a book to the two boys, who were ignoring them.

After a while. Kou takes the book from the moke's "hand". While Hanako was still talking about him entering the mirror, Kou was reading the book. Not paying attention to anything the ghost said.

Kou says they have to think of a plan soon. Hanako says that Number 3's behavior depends on what Nene is afraid of. He'd like to know what's going on in there, he says.

Even with thoughts of how to save Yashiro he still has in mind what Amiko said. About Tsukasa's plan. She was right, Tsukasa got a distraction, the only problem was he couldn't think who reported her location.

-with you -

"Pink hair...hm" you said a little hesitantly about whether or not you should walk through the door. Fortunately, after a long argument, you gave in and were dragged away again by the hands.

Unfortunately for you, the hands just as you got to the door. The hands that grabbed you a few minutes ago opened the door and threw you inside, taking you by surprise.

"There!" you exclaimed in surprise when you fell again.

"EHE?! (Y/N) - chan?!"