Chapter 20 - Accident.

Tsukasa's brows furrowed at what you said. A brief "what?" came out of your lips, he wasn't happy with what you said. He didn't expect such an overreaction from you.

"Yes! you are! you are the monster that tried to-" You yourself cut yourself off at your words, not remembering anything at the exact moment you met Tsukasa. The only thing he remembered was Tsukasa hurting his friends, but that wasn't all. There was more to this story, you just couldn't remember. Your head has never been so confused.

"Who tried...?" Tsukasa repeated in a tone of extreme danger, gesturing for Natsu and Sakura to leave the room for you and him to talk alone. Which they did obediently, but not without sending you a look of sympathy and concern.

"Why did you call me a monster?" He spoke looking into her eyes, after realizing that Sakura and Natsu were gone.

To an adult or a person who didn't know either of them, it might seem like a little fight between kids just over a stupid thing, but it certainly wasn't. You were sure it wasn't.

The way he looked at you was frighteningly, his big smile with half-closed eyes, seemed quite childish. You were afraid but your fear felt like it was a comfort zone for something you lived through in the past . That was scaring you a lot. The feeling of having someone looking you in the eye knowing everything about you was agonizing, it felt like you were about to be brutally murdered, however he seemed to want to 'turn the tables' thus intimidating you.

"W- Why.....? Why are you! you almost killed my friends and go find out what you did while I was sleeping!" You said, no malice in your voice. Your last sentence might have sounded like 'double meaning' but it wasn't, you were just afraid he would do something - which was impossible -.

His speech was promptly answered by a weak laugh that soon became a long and not pleasant laugh, it was more frightening than pleasant.

"Hehe Sorry, sorry but your speech was lovely." he said. "Maybe you're just delusional. Well that's not important, I would never hurt anyone important to you! and neither would you! Kind of rude of you to interpret our situation in such a dirty way." he said reaching over to stroke your head, which made you back away and end up tripping over a mirror.

A sinister smile could be identified in his voice as he said such things to you. You kind of didn't believe what he said. Couldn't his brain come up with such a thing?!

"You're really mean, (Y/N) - Chan. I miss when we were kids you were so good after...." He stopped suddenly with the head rubbing and his speech when he realized you were approaching one of the mirrors.

Big mistake on your part.

"Later..?" you retorted a little hesitantly, which made him smile and come closer again and caress your cheek. still with that damn sinister smile on his face.

to your unhappiness.

" The accident.

Don't you remember? It's been so long, I couldn't contain myself so I had to gather everyone for our party!"

That's all you heard after you felt hands grab you and pull you towards a mirror.

"Bye Bye"