ROUTE - Kou Minamoto.

Amazingly, even after everything that happened in the hall of mirrors, life still went on. You were still friends with Hanako, Yashiro, Amiko, Sakura and Natsuhiko; Tsukasa was still a big problem in his life as he is quite possessive. But that fact aside, he was a person close to you. Now Kou, you don't know what the boy had, he looked down and embarrassed at the same time.

The boy seemed to avoid you and you couldn't let it go then. Today you are here, making a cake for the boy. Or at least trying.

"I quit!" You screamed to yourself as you held your face, preventing tears from falling. "I can not!" You said making little rabbit-like creatures approach you. Soon they spotted a box of chocolate that you would melt later, they wasted no time and advanced on the box. Eating the entire sweet container inside.

"Don't cry, this is delicious."

"What a lie is that why are you-" You spoke with your hands over your face, preventing you from seeing the little pink creatures; "-eating a candy that is already made-" And then you took your hands off your face and saw pink creatures with ears similar to those of a rabbit. Regretting that, (Y/N) let out a piercing scream, obviously scared of the creatures. Who also looked scared by the hair girl's reaction (C/C).

The rabbits huddled one after the other as you walked away.

"Wh-what are you s-are?" You asked scared for the creatures, even though they were cute and so this school was different from the others. Very different.

"Mokke." That's all the little creatures said. "Your names?" You asked. And again they answered the same thing. "I see... How do you eat? I mean, you don't have a mouth-" You were interrupted by the slamming of a door and a high-pitched voice ringing through the room.

"(Y/N)?! Are you okay?! I heard screams so- ..oh.." Kou suddenly walked in asking you questions but then stopped himself to see the mokkes clustered on the table along with sweets, and a lot of dirt.

"What happened here? were they in trouble again?!" Kou said as he aggressively approached the mokkes, who crowded even closer to you. "W-Wait! It's not that. They were helping me!" You spoke extending your hands protecting the little pink creatures. Kou looked at you confused and looked at the mess on the table and at you.

"Y-Are you sure?-"

"I have."

Kou then asked what you were doing, obviously intending to help. You replied that you were making some cookies which came to him to ask what they are for. You held back not to say they serve to eat . "I was doing it for some teachers!" Obviously you lied. It was a surprise so you couldn't say it was for them. "Oh! Can I help?! I'm great in the kitchen." The boy exclaimed as he pointed at himself. You nervously looked at the boy while giving a nervous smile.

"Are you sure?-"

"Sure!"

And so, the boy checked the ingredients on the table and arranged, and also took some that were missing. And then he got to work, giving her little duties. "(Y/N), Can you stir the chocolate?" He said as he pointed to the big pot. You nodded and started fiddling around, getting a few looks from Kou in the process.

Kou stopped what he was doing and approached you. "You have to move faster like this." The haired boy took her hands and started to roll them around, still holding the big spoon. You blushed a little at the closeness but let it go. You felt nervous, you didn't want to lie to the boy but you also didn't want him to find out. And so, you took the simplest path. The truth.

And then you told the boy. "I-I'm sorry about that. I was afraid we wouldn't be friends anymore-" "Why wouldn't I be your friend anymore?!" Kou spoke suddenly interrupting you. You explained to him that the two of you haven't talked much and every time you try to start something he always runs away. The two stayed silent for a few minutes while Kou was still caught by surprise.

"Kou?" You called the blonde several times until you freed him from his thoughts. And then she watched him turn tomato red and cover half of his face. You noticed that the boy's lips were trembling, it looked like he was saying something. And he really was. Kou couldn't put words together, he didn't want to lie either and he didn't want to tell the truth.

But the truth was, Kou was avoiding you because he liked you, and every time you talk to him, the boy acts weird and runs away. He didn't want you to think of him as a stranger, he was afraid to confess his feelings and not be reciprocated. The boy was so scared that he started to ignore you. Kou was obviously not proud of it.

But now he's made up his mind, he would declare himself to (Y/N) right now!

"(Y/N). I have something to confess to you.." The boy started as he tried not to fumble with his own words. The boy squeezed his hands as he felt their sweat and his face much redder.

"I-I've never been ignoring you because of your reasons, the real reason is..." Kou came to a dramatic halt after finally stopping pressing his hands and holding the girl's hands in front of him and holding her tightly while looking straight at her. your eyes (C/O).

"I-I love you! That's why. I'm really sorry for worrying you about my petty problems but after that I decided to get what little courage I had left and confess to you."

the blonde said. You looked at him and felt your cheeks heat up and then you decided to confess too. "I also have something to say to you. I love you too! And by the way, these candies were for you, I would make and deliver them to you and in the end declare myself! but all I did was complain while those.. " You paused and looked at the little pink creatures and looked back at Kou. "They devoured the sweets.. Wait?! They devoured them?!" You screamed in panic after noticing the mess you and the creatures had made, and also the lack of sweets that Kou and you had made.

"Oh no! Come on, that wasn't for you!" You yelled in frustration at the creatures, which made them flee. "Come back here!-" You exclaimed as you started walking behind the creatures, if it weren't for the blond haired boy holding your wrist.

"I did something for you!" The boy said as he grabbed something behind him. His light blue eyes gleaming slightly at you. "Here!" He extended his arms revealing a white box with black undertones and a white ribbon with love shapes. The white box was shaped like a heart while on the back was written the name 'Kou and (Y/N)' with a heart.

"This is for you!" The energetic boy said as both their cheeks flushed. You hesitantly took the box in your hands and opened it. Soon smiling at the sight of decorated chocolates. You looked at the boy and smiled, running to hug him, and the boy immediately returned her hug.

"K-Kou, this is so cute!" The girl jumped on the boy and kissed his rosy cheek. "Thanks, Kou!" She said after hiding her flushed face on the boy's shoulder.