Chapter 11 - Memories

"JUST LIKE THOSE PORNO VIDEOS!"

The pink haired boy sat facing the wall, panting he was. "I-are you calmer now?" Kou said nervous by such actions of the ghost. 'It shouldn't be every day that an exorcist is called a pervert.' you thought wanting to smile. None of the insults made by the pink haired boy were aimed at you, so the only thing you did was observe the embarrassing situation.

About that. Kou was introducing himself to the pink haired ghost, showing that he was superior to the boy's lower soul. Kou, after he introduced himself. He pointed at you who just looked at him with embarrassment and said, "h-hm aa nice to meet you my name is.."

"You're the girlfriend. You're pretty but unfortunately you have a terrible taste-!A-"

"tell me your name and your regret in five seconds, or i'll kill you"

"IA! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"G-Guys please calm down ˋ( ° ▽、° )"

You said after realizing that Kou was on top of the boy pointing the exorcism object at him. 'K-Kou looked so scary! I kind of understand his desperation' (Y/N) weighed as he put his hands together. You watched as Kou got off the ghost you soon took advantage of Kou calmed down and said

"H-Hm what's your name?" You asked the pink haired boy, who was currently looking at the floor. "Mitsuba." Kou took the initiative and also started asking him questions. Mitsuba, however, was only silent with the blonde's questions. Kou didn't look so good about it, he was starting to lose patience with the blonde. Then he immediately took his exorcism toy and threatened the pink haired boy.

"Ouch! stop it! it's a photo! it's a photo!" The boy complains about the death grip. You just looked at the two of them giving the look that said 'really? I just told you not to fight', luckily Kou noticed that you were looking at the two of them and quickly released Mitsuba immediately. Without realizing it, Kou released the boy so fast that he practically flew beside you, you "held" the ghost boy. He and you looked at each other quickly before he stood up a little blushing.

"A photo?" You and Kou spoke at the same time. "Probably. I don't know how to respond when you say my regrets out of the blue, but there was a picture I wanted to take before I died... I think." Mitsuba spoke to you two. "If you're really going to help me with this, then go get my camera. It was donated to the photography club." after the boy's speech, (Y/N) and Kou looked at each other but then looked away and smiled at Mitsuba.

"Leave it to me!"

- ---------------- -

"Mitsuba. Hey Mitsuba!" Kou called out to the boy, who was taking pictures of the butterflies. "What?" was the only thing Mitsuba said. "When will this end?" "Excuse me? Won't you guys stay with me until I figure out the picture I wanted to take? Or maybe... the idiot with the traffic earring wants to go with his girlfriend?" Mitsuba spoke leaving Kou red, lost in thought. Kou didn't notice that Mitsuba approached you and whispered "Tell me, is he blackmailing you into dating you?" "a-" Before you could say anything Kou pulled the boy away from you and attacked the boy with his exorcism toy.

After a while. Kou was already getting confused as to why Mitsuba is only taking pictures of animals and landscapes, Mitsuba was quiet just saying how "it's easier to win prizes by photographing people, but.." but not finishing his sentence. Noticing that Mitsuba looked upset, you touched Kou's shoulder and whispered in his ear. Kou looked at you in surprise and smiled.

"Hey! Mitsuba, how about taking a picture of me? I'm sure I would make a great model!" Kou crouched beside the other boy smiling as usual. 'Finally they'll get along.' he you thought as you smiled to see the two boys together, but your smile soon fell when the two started to fight. 'Again?! well at least I tried.' Unfortunately not this time (Y/N). His thoughts were interrupted by a boy. "Hey! What's up, Kou. What are you doing there?" Yokoo said making Kou look at him. The two soon started a conversation that you didn't make an effort to pay attention to, the only thing you were focused on was Mitsuba. The boy was moving away from Kou and you slowly.

"Hey, that camera..." You heard Kou's friend speak but still weren't paying much attention. "Wasn't it from Mitsuba-kun?" you heard Yokoo now paying more attention. 'Does he know him?' you thought looking at the boy, Yokoo. Kou was also having the same thought, but instead of keeping it to himself Kou spoke out loud.

"I think it happened before winter . . . I heard he died in an accident." Yokoo spoke making you curious soon he was calling your attention about the pink haired boy's death. "He was in our first year class here, you know." Kou seemed surprised by what Yokoo had said. 'Kou doesn't remember him? they were in the same class' you thought looking at Kou realizing that he seemed distant and that Yokoo was no longer seen in the place "Kou..?" you saw him approach Mitsuba.

"I've tried to talk to everyone I ever thought was a friend, But no one recognized me. So, just me....

still remembered"