ROUTE - Hyuuga Natsuhiko

Natsuhiko the flirt. He didn't find himself surrounded by girls or in the bathroom admiring himself, but in a room by himself, better known as the old literature club. Currently the tall boy was tidying up all the decorations they left. As the club Natsuhiko was at was recently finished he had to pull out some basic things.

The boy was collecting the papers until he stopped in a box with few letters, he soon realized what the letters were about. He picked up all the scattered letters - there were at most 10 letters - and gathered them in his hands, taking them to the trash can by the windows.

He immediately stopped as the door opened giving the boy a little start. He immediately looked at the person who interrupted him. "Oh!" He made a small noise when he realized who it was. A girl known as (Y/N) walked through the door with her arms stuffed with a few books.

The boy smiled as he greeted the haired girl (C/C) in his own way. "Hello princess! What brings you here?" The boy said excitedly as he forgot about the handful of poster in his hands.

"H-Hi! My apologies, I didn't see you there and I thought this room was closed." (Y/N) said casually as his hands tightly gripped the amount of books. The boy leaned against you in a flirtatious position and exclaimed that it was okay as his gaze focused on the amount of poster in his hands.

The boy noticed and soon dumped the pile of poster on the big table behind him.

"I didn't know you were cleaning. Sorry again." You apologized by bringing the books close to your chest only to be taken away from you.

"Oh, come on! I can't treat a lady like that.." The boy said holding the books tightly in his arms and continued; "No need to apologize, your arrivals are never unpleasant. My princess. " The boy slurred his voice as his left eye blinked at you.

Obviously her cheeks turned a shade of red from the nicknames but she pushed it aside. As the boy in front of him twisted his lips every time he saw her red cheeks.

You were so adorable.

"So what do you need?" The boy leaned against the table as you approached the chairs at the side of the large wooden table. He offered you to sit in one of the nearby chairs, which you accepted. And he sat with you afterwards.

"As the club was closed I thought the room was empty now so I thought I could read books." (Y/N) started as she avoided the boy's gaze and also prevented him from seeing the titles of the books she was carrying. " As the library is closed for a short time I thought it would be okay to stay here." She continued her rant.

The boy smiled as he stood up. He didn't mind the girl's presence on the contrary she even thought she could impress you with some of her cleaning skills and who knows you would accept to go out with him.

The boy replied that he just didn't care about her presence and that he would even appreciate her and then started collecting posters and confetti. Every time he turned to you he would send you a wink with the intention of "making you fall for him".

Not that you weren't already, he just didn't know.

You held the books as your eyes advanced to the lines at the beginning of the book, being careful not to expose the book's title. You didn't want a boy - especially if the boy is Natsuhiko - to see that the book was about how to flirt or how to approach a boy.

It was quite embarrassing that you had to consult a book due to your lack of experience in this subject.

1 - Try to be friendly and talk to him/her daily.

"H-So how was your day?" His shaky voice resounded in the room and in the redhead's ears. The boy turned to her and smiled; "It was good but with your presence you get even better." The boy spoke. The only thing that crossed his mind was how good he was at flirting. "Is that you?" The boy spoke after a little while.

You nodded your head slightly embarrassed.

2 - Praise your crush.

You looked at the boy and analyzed him from head to toe. He was obviously a pretty boy so it wouldn't be a problem to praise him. At least that's what you thought.

"Hm.. Natsuhiko-san." You called the boy making him answer "yes?" , adding a cheesy nickname like 'princess'.

"Your shirt is very pretty!"

At that moment time seemed to have stopped. His reaction went blank as only the hint of a smile graced his face, and boy did he look at you for a while. Probably to process what you said.

'I-Did I say that?! It's not possible! I'm stupid?! I was supposed to compliment his eyes not his shirt! Who says that-' You screamed internally while the air around you was still quiet.

"Do you think? You should see me without her!" The boy spoke in a playful tone, you laughed along with him with your cheeks glowing a shade of red.

After that, only an awkward, more comfortable silence hung between the two of you.

You held the free book tightly while reading the book's instructions but not executing them. You were so nervous that you didn't even notice your surroundings. You wanted to confess your feelings to the boy but it always stuck in your throat. It was like you couldn't even look at his face because you were afraid of rejection.

Natsuhiko noticed his inner questioning. He felt the same way, I mean he never had a problem with confessions but they were all superficial and his flirting was a way of dealing with it. The way he would confess to you would have to be genuine.

He approached you and noticed the book you were in. 'How cute! This whole time she was trying to flirt.' The boy thought.

Noticing the boy, you suddenly turned around with your cheeks tinged with red. "N-Not what you're t-thinking!" You spoke nervously as you hid the book behind you.

The boy broke into a big smile and spat out nicknames and how cute you were for taking action before him.

You just watched him confused.

Suddenly, the boy held his hands tightly and opened his mouth and spoke; "Tell me how you feel for me." The boy looked serious, you even noticed that he turned a little red at the word 'feeling'. You blushed too, would you confess now? What if he rejected you? At this point it seemed impossible for the boy not to like her.

Not wanting to sound snobby! However, the boy always flirted with you and blushed a little when he saw you.

Or did he do this to all the girls and you were just deluding yourself?

As you said, at this point you didn't care! It was now or never.

You let out a shaky breath and shook the boy's hands.

"I-I like you a lot, Natsuhiko! I was confused and scared, afraid of rejection but I can't hide my feelings anymore. T-So I-"You were interrupted when the boy raised his arms and pulled her up.

"Me too, my princess. I love you too!" The boy twirled her around the room, messing up some papers. You held his shoulders tightly and closed your eyes for a short while after opening them again and looking at Natsuhiko.

The boy looked so happy. You were happy for his happiness. You blushed when he brought your body closer to his and hugged you, you return the hug slowly.

And so you stayed for some time. Just you two.

Unfortunately the director interrupted you asking Natsuhiko about the cleanliness of the club.