Chapter 8 - Conflict between ghosts

-Two days ago (Same day as the incident with (Y/N) and Yashiro-

Amiko carefully observed the ghost in front of her that for a few moments was looking at you. "Hey, who was the cute one? She looks so familiar.." Hanako, the shameless ghost, spoke looking straight through the door where you and the radish walked away together. Amiko on the other hand frowned at the ghost and said, "It doesn't matter, ok? I have more important things to talk to you about... about him ." The girl said in a serious tone making Hanako widen her eyes. "What....?" Hanako spoke in shock, "It's not possible! is he here?! but I-" The ghost spoke desperately. The desperation on her face was quite visible, something that hardly anyone saw enough of. Besides, he always disguised it with a smile.

Being date friends with "Hanako", Amiko knew everything about him and he about her. Amiko knew that the moment she brought up the trouble they would be facing, Hanako's head was hell itself the moment she brought up her brother. "Hanako - san please calm down." Amiko said comfortingly to her friend, "don't let those thoughts take over your head! For how long we'll think about what his plan is" The girl said to Hanako, intending to calm him down.

"You're right...well tell me what you know." The ghost boy said smiling his friend's words.

- Change of place -

"That's risky, Tsukasa – san are you sure you want to do this? he's your brother you know-" A green haired girl spoke looking directly at a Hanako-like boy looking at a window. The girl cannot finish her speech because the boy stops her from speaking.

"Don't worry Sakura-chan, he 's sure to love finding out who she really is. I wonder how long she thinks she can fake it." the boy said smiling mischievously showing his fangs.

How long will you stop pretending you don't see them and don't even know them?