Chapter 19 - Captured.

"Hmm?"

You felt your eyes opening and then something in your arms moving, then also voices in the background that seemed to be arguing. Soon, his eyes opened wide giving him a complete view of what was in front of him.

"Aaa- you finally woke up!" You heard an excited voice and soon you noticed that there was a person above you.

"KYAHH-" You yelled in an attempt to push the boy away, which to your surprise worked. You thought he was some kind of evil soul since right away you already noticed that he was floating in the air.

Quickly the boy was taken by surprise by his push and ended up tripping, but not reaching the point of falling as he was floating.

"Man you really don't know how to get to a girl." A new voice came on the scene soon "moving away" the boy who was still surprised.

"Natsuhiko?!" you exclaimed with surprise the name of the boy you met a few days ago.

"Hi kitty! I forgot to ask your number-" the boy was interrupted by a brutal slap on the back of his head (N/E: I love you Natsuhiko. I love you.).

"THERE!"

"Natsuhiko ways. Ways." An angry Sakura was behind the poor boy, who was holding his head and whimpering in pain.

Sakura's mood soon changed as she looked at you and your astonished face. "Hi (Y/N) - chan" She waved with a smile on her face.

You waved back still confused about what was going on.

"I'm sorry for the bad manners of these two. You must be confused right?" Sakura said, again causing you to nod.

"Don't worry, I'll explain." After a pause she continued: "Technically, Tsukasa ..." She said pointing to the guy who a few minutes before was surprised and now he is..... trying to eat Natsuhiko..?

"Kidnapped you by means... hm... let's assume he meant no harm. In short, he told us he'd like to talk to you and that he wanted us to take you to him but we couldn't and here we are." " she said after a while of awkward silence and only Natsuhiko's screams trying not to get eaten alive by a ghost.

"Ahm.." you tried to form words but your "friendly" mind just said as if anything you said or the ghost would eat you or they would push you into hell to burn there or.... Possibilities of death passed through yours head. The only thing that snapped you out of your thoughts was the feeling of a hand gently touching your hair and a breath on your face.

"Your hair is so fluffy... and your skin is so soft."

So you finally remembered...

the one who showed affection for you is the one who hurt your friends.

Turbulent and blurry memories of the past filled your memory, until you reached the point where you collapsed.

"Hands off me!

Your monster!"