Chapter 30 - END.

Sakura looked at the girl in front of her, lightly rubbing her shoulder as a token of comfort. His eyes looked like they were about to go out of their proper place. His head throbbed with pain.

The memories of the past hit you hard, especially the shared memories you had with Hanako (Amane) and Tsukasa, who in the world would help your best friend kill your brother? it was so troublesome on so many levels... And to think that you helped with a part of it makes you feel... dirty.

You made all these people suffer -Mitsuba, Sakura, Tsukasa and Amane-, how would you be considered a good person after that? You were a despicable monster. She didn't deserve to be alive.

"I know what you must be thinking... Don't worry. It's not your fault..." Sakura said tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. That act made him blush but soon the pink blush on her cheeks faded.

"D-What are you talking about? It's all my fault!" Soon the tears started to fall, making you shiver.
"If I hadn't done that Amane Amane and Tsukasa would still be alive, if I hadn't been friends with Mitsuba he wouldn't have had to die and if I hadn't read that book... You-" (Y/N) said with tears falling from your beautiful eyes (C/C). (Y/N) I couldn't finish before Amane interrupts her.

"If you hadn't come into my life, I would have died without finding out if I'm really going to love Someone..." Amane said and Kou added; "If you hadn't met Mitsuba and encouraged him to move on, I would never have the known." Kou said smiling at you.

"If you had never met me, I would never know what it's like to be loved and have someone to love you." Now it was Amiko's turn to speak, with a beautiful smile plastered on her face accompanied by small tears forming in her green eyes.

You looked at your friends in surprise, you didn't expect them to admit it. I mean, that was a love confession, wasn't it?

You looked at Sakura, who was still smiling at you. Just then, Sakura hugged her and whispered words in her ear. Surprisingly, those in the large room were also able to hear.

"If it weren't for you I would never be interested in reading romance novels and having my 'happy ending'." She said.

Wasting no time, Yashiro also spoke up; "Look, I know we don't have this 'past connection', but from the first time I saw you I knew you were the princess I've been waiting for!" Yashiro yelled soon turning red with her own words.

"Hey! That makes me jealous..." Tsukasa said in a childish tone. "I'm not really the romantic type but I knew you were someone special, the moment our eyes met I felt like you were the person I was looking for." Tsukasa said with a playful smile on her face. You could see some little pink colored substances.

"Well, I'm not much of a talker but you are the most beautiful lady I've ever seen..." Natsuhiko spoke, Soon, he corrected himself saying that Sakura was still a princess but you were above that. He didn't literally mean it like that but that's what he meant.

However Sakura didn't even bother to relearn the boy. She was focused on you.

Well, you're a pretty girl surrounded by pretty boys and girls, but the question is:

Who will you choose?

INVISIBLE...

All!Hanako Kun X Reader.

@Ellis_writer

Complete

✔️ Day:07/08/2021...

--