Chapter 7 - Literature Club

"This is getting unbearable!" you grumbled to yourself, annoyed at the pressure you were getting for not being in a club. Every day you received letters and posters - like an invitation to join the club - and the teachers? Do not tell me that ! they always ask you if you joined a club, what's the problem with adults? anyway. this is the rule there is no way to change it so the only thing you can do is put your head down and follow the rules.

You tried to see all the available club options, of course you were looking at the ones you were most interested in. You spent the entire break looking at clubs, it was so annoying! every time you arrived at a different club, a member of the club or even the president himself would introduce themselves eagerly and hopefully thinking that you will join them and watch them melt into their happy and proud faces and go to sad and un- hopes, it was literally mental torture! ugh you hated it so much. The only option left for you was the literature club, you had high hopes since you like to read a lot, In fact that was your hobby. You had no friends, so books fill the loneliness.

Wasting no time, the haired girl (C/C) walked quickly through the halls of the great school looking for that literature club, it was very quick to find it in fact, the club was not so close to her classroom, but it was close to the broadcasting club and the library so it would be nice. Ignoring thoughts, you walked to the clubhouse door. You didn't go inside, (Y/N) was really nervous, and this has never happened before! then why?

'no, no, no, no need to be nervous ok? it's ok!' she thought, trying to push those feelings aside. That it worked, but that doesn't mean you're still nervous. Grabbing the door handle, you turned it and entered the room. The room was neither big nor small, it was a normal size! with wooden seats and various papers along with books. Without realizing it, you walked up to a club sign saying, ' Join the literature club!' " a very typical phrase-" you thought aloud, soon regretting it.

" you think?" a sweet and gentle voice but at the same time lazy and cold interrupted his speech. In total surprise you quickly turned to the voice only to see a beautiful girl with green hair and a tall boy in red and black smiling at you.

"I'm Nanamine Sakura, and you?" "yo, Hyuuga Natsuhiko here. what's your name beautiful?"