Chapter - 4 Amiko - chan

hey did you know?

At Kamome Academy, there are rumors about the school's Seven Mysteries, one of which is Hanako-san. Said to occupy the third stall of the third floor girls' bathroom in the old school building, Hanako-san grants any wish when summoned.

ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Amazingly, school ended much faster than expected. Aoi has already left, while Nene said that she needed to go to the bathroom. You already had an idea what she was going to do, she was going to call for Hanako-san as help to conquer Minamoto Teru, how do you know that? well he is the student council president of the school. So is it normal to know who he is, and how did you find out that Yashiro likes him? It's simple. Teru went looking for you to welcome you to school and the look Yashiro gave everything. You had to confess he was really pretty. Teru is a tall, thin boy with blond hair and blue eyes. He wears the standard high school division uniform, but with a cream-colored long-sleeved blouse with sleeves rolled back instead of the usual short-sleeved blue blouse worn by most other male students. Teru also wears a red and white Student Council armband on his left arm. Teru carries exorcist tools with him at school, always wearing a red and yellow bracelet (similar to prayer beads) on his right wrist. He also often carries a sword, either in a scabbard hanging from his belt on his left side or in a black cloth sheath on his back (which you thought was a little strange). always wearing a red and yellow bracelet (similar to prayer beads) on her right wrist. He also often carries a sword, either in a scabbard hanging from his belt on his left side or in a black cloth sheath on his back (which you thought was a little strange). always wearing a red and yellow bracelet (similar to prayer beads) on her right wrist. He also often carries a sword, either in a scabbard hanging from his belt on his left side or in a black cloth sheath on his back (which you thought was a little strange).

He is widely considered to be handsome, which leads him to great popularity at school.

You soon walked towards the exit of the school, removing all thoughts about the 'king of the school' and thinking about Yashiro. She mentioned that she would go to the bathroom and then leave, it was clearly a lie. Yashiro would meet with hanako-san so that he could fulfill his wish. You were a little worried. You've always liked ghosts and legends but you don't want any souls to disturb you or people close to you.

But she soon calmed down when she remembered her friend radish's words "Don't worry (Y/N) - chan! If I'm late, you can come get me if you're really worried!" that's what the radish told you giving the excuse that you were worried about the rumor that Aoi-san told you both. What was weirder wasn't yashiro summoning a ghost but a girl in the puppy dog ​​position near the cherry tree.

The girl looked terrified and desperate, trying desperately to look for something in that sea of ​​flowers.

Approaching the little girl you noticed her small features. The girl was petite and cute, - similar to her friend Aoi - Her uniform looked like Kamome Gakuen's middle school girls' uniform is a little different from yours, with longer sleeves, dark basic colors and over-the-knee socks with leather shoes. His hair was black while his eyes were a light green hue. Her hair had a straight fringe covering half of her greenish eyes. Her hair was short, tied in two matching ponytails at the side of her head.

"Hey, are you okay?"

that's what I told her. The girl just ignored you and continued what she was doing without even looking at (Y/N). You moved in her place. You were quite embarrassed by the silence, but you just ignored it and spoke again only louder now. She shivered and looked at you. And that was the worst experience of his life! The little girl, as cute and adorable as she looks from afar, that look she gave you would make anyone beg to live. (N/A= These hours even the atheist starts praying.)the look in his eyes was like a dead man, his eyes looked at you coldly. You analyzed the girl noticing that her eyes looked nervous and her lips trembled slightly, which gave the impression that she was mumbling something but you could understand the words that came out of the young child's lips.

"Y-can you m-see me?!" The girl said still looking at you with nervous and sinister green eyes. You were a little surprised by the girl's question, but you answered her anyway. "Of course I would, why wouldn't I?" Now it was the girl's turn to be surprised. Her lips trembled slightly giving the impression that the child was muttering something that unlike other people you can hear what she said. "Like?!" was what she whispered, you on the other hand were wondering why the hell would she say that, 'Who wouldn't see her?'

On the other hand the girl suddenly stood up grabbing her hands. Before you could protest the girl's sudden contact, you soon stopped when she looked around realizing that the scene you were in had changed. Just as the girl touched him stairs that didn't seem to have an end appeared around the big school, goldfish were flying around them and the sky was more of a rosy hue as the students passing by heading to their proper homes were censored.

You soon looked at the girl in front of you with wide eyes and she just smiled shyly and said:

"my name is Amiko, nice to meet you."