ROUTE - Sakura Nanamine.

You sat in one of the chairs in the library as you folded your arms and rested your head on them. Your eyes closed as you recalled all the previous events. You knew you would later disappear, besides, you weren't the perfect girl but you weren't sad about it.

On the contrary; Her greatest happiness was meeting the twins, Sakura, Amiko and Mitsuba. Even if you still want to apologize to Mitsuba, unfortunately you couldn't. Mitsuba was really sweet, you remember when you studied with the boy he was the same as always but she noticed when you needed something. He was a good friend, one of the best in fact.

Lost in your thoughts you didn't notice a noise on the side of the chair next to you. You looked to the side and then lifted your head from the position you were in; "S-Sakura - san!" You said surprised by the sudden appearance of the green haired girl.

"Hi, (Y/N)-chan." The girl said smiling slightly at you, you return the girl's smile with another one; "Oh, what is this?" You questioned the girl when she spotted a book in her arms. The girl looked at the book and smiled again; Sakura was really pretty smiling.

"This is a book." She said making you raise your eyebrows. When you finally interpreted what the girl meant, her face turned red as you said, "Of course it's a book! Sorry for the stupid question." You said nervously until you were interrupted by a sweet, soft laugh.

Sakura was laughing.

You blushed - again - as you looked into the green haired girl's face. It didn't take long and you started laughing too.

"It's okay. I didn't mean to embarrass you like that." She said stopping laughing. but still with a smile on his face. You looked at her and said it would be fine since it was technically her fault for the stupid question.

After a while laughing.
She looked at the book in her hands, you noticed she clasped her hands together as she seemed to encourage herself. "This book is from a special person to me. We promised to read it together but I never had the opportunity to read it with her." Sakura spoke with a slight tone of sadness in her voice.

"I'm sorry.." You spoke to the girl while trying to comfort her. The green haired girl looked (Y/N) in the eyes and approached, and hugged her.

"No need for such an act, (Y/N). The girl I've been waiting for is now here in front of me."

Her eyes (C/C) widened at Sakura's words. "Garden Princess?!" You asked Sakura as she remembered the name of the book that you and Sakura were never able to finish because of past problems.

"Exactly. That's our book remember." Sakura spoke up. Did you remember that at the end of the book there was a blank space for readers to take notes, many did express love to people according to that method.

Sakura looked at you again and flipped through the book stopping at the end of the pastel colored book.

"To; Saky

From: (Y/N) 

Dear Saky, I won't be able to express my feelings in mere words so know that I love you and will always love you σ (≧ ε ≦ σ) ♡ "

You laughed when you read the first sentence - which was yours -; "I remember this!" You kept laughing as you tried to hide the pink substance on your cheek. Saky was also laughing.

You calmed down and started reading the green haired girl's sentence.

"From: Sakura Nanamine.To: (Y/A) -nickname-

Even though I'm quite young, I can understand what goes through my head when people talk about you.
I can't help but embarrass myself when I talk to you or think about you, I looked like a teenager in a cliché romance movie.

I've always been good with words but the term 'love' is a problem for me.I never found the definition of it but when I look at you I'm sure of my feelings.(

Y/N), you are the girl I love.

Sakura's hand reached for hers and grabbed it from the bookcase they both finished reading. "Saky.." (Y/N) looked into the girl's emerald eyes and said the following words.

"I love you too.."