Chapter 18 - Yashiro and the Mirrors.

"Everything is fine?"

Nene was dragged into a dark, misty bathroom with her hands in every corner. She notices the water and assumes it's a boundary. She is approached by a boy with an empty, expressionless face. The boy inspects her. Nene describes him as having silky soft hair and long eyelashes, labeling him handsome as a prince.

Their eyes met and soon Nene had her typical thought: 'Wow, he looks like a prince!' she thought as she mentalized her list of types. With 'Not Nene's type' Hanako, Kou and Natsuhiko and with 'Nene's type' two random guys, Teru, Mitsuba and obviously you.

"You..." She was pulled out of her thoughts by the boy's voice. "Y-Yes?!" baby said.

Mitsuba looks around and looks at Yashiro, and then lets out a long breath, about to speak. Nene, anxious and expectant, after all it was the first time that a prince spoke to her! but her expectations were soon interrupted when the boy mocked her:

"Don't you have big ankles? What are you? a radish? What fertilizer did you use to grow them like that?" while Yashiro whimpered he said that he is disappointed because someone finally showed up, but it was just a "Radish" - daikon -.

"I - I'm not a radish! What's the matter with you? You bring me here and say those mean things! where am I?! who are you?" Nene whimpers more with the boy until he gets his attention. The boy then takes the bow of Yashiro's uniform and guides her to a door, Yashiro has the typical brief thought on her part; 'My god, he's so bold.'

So when Mitsuba opened the door it was revealed a multi-story room full of mirrors.

He tells Nene that this is the frontier of a school wonder called Hell of Mirrors, but he doesn't know the details.

He tells Nene that this is the frontier of a school wonder called Hell of Mirrors, but he doesn't know the details. Nene describes the room full of mirrors and says she has never heard of it. The boy introduces himself as Mitsuba, says he was only worried because he couldn't get out of there. "Have we met before?" The girl asks and he responds with "I don't know, it doesn't really matter."

Nene replies that it's fine and then asks how he got her here. Mitsuba pointed to his hands and said "I asked them to help me" he pointed to the hands that are now holding a sign saying 'We did it!'.

After seeing their celebration, Nene comments that they are very excited. Nene and Mitsuba then have a pleasant but somewhat unpleasant conversation. Nene and Mitsuba walked quietly on the edge, until. Yashiro, annoyed at how far apart she and Mitsuba were. I decided to ask if he was the first time on a boundary, which he replied with yes.

"Then let me explain!"

- After the explanation -

Nene then finished explaining proud of herself for that. 'I'm sure he'll have a crush on me and then he'll say "Miss Nene I love you" and then he'll tell everyone he loves me so (Y/N) - chan will be jealous and...' Nene fantasized about high expectations.

"Damn..." Mitsuba said

"You know too much for a living person, jeez"

Yashiro surprised by the comment stumbled back and hit her head on a mirror. "There!" The girl soon, whimpers in pain and holds her head.

"Are you okay Nene?" Yashiro hears a voice and finds a mirror in what appears to be Aoi. Nene then asks Aoi if she was caught too, to which the purple haired girl responds with no and that she is here because she has something to tell her.

"Tell me?" Yashiro said wondering what her friend meant.

"I didn't say before, but your legs...."

"They're super ugly."