Chapter 17 - Isami's Words.

"I suspect he's up to something with (Y/N) (Y/N)."

Amiko said making eye contact with Hanako. Hanako - right after Amiko's sentence - widened her eyes. He didn't want to imagine that, knowing his brother had changed. Hanako really cares about you.

Almost every mystery in the school knew about you, after all, Hanako always told you all about you and how you charmed him, so all the supernaturals - except Tsukasa and Mitsuba - loved how you entertained Hanako in regards to attention, as he is often seen alone and lonely, with a sad frown on his face - when he was alone, away from everyone -.

"But why exactly (Y/N)? she's a human. .-" Hanako questioned The girl, obviously not expecting an answer.

"Hanako - kun... she's not human, you know that. You don't have to convince yourself of that lie all the time." Amiko said softly, which seemed a little arrogant on her part but Hanako understood that she was just worried. Amiko was always very strong, even with the memories of a traumatic past she was still sweet and kind.

"You're right...sorry."

"don't be sorry! it's okay. Now, we have to focus on his plan." Amiko said, her voice radiating energy and positivity.

----

"Then that's it..?" Hanako's voice rang through the room where the two were. Amiko nodded in agreement.

Tsukasa's plan, which Amiko and Hanako thought of was: Tsukasa would first look at everyone who is included in this - you being one of the included -.

second, they would have to find out who reported (Y/N)'s location.

thirdly, Tsukasa would get someone else as a distraction.

Hanako and Amiko still didn't know what Tsukasa would do after that, but at least they would be prepared for what came.

That's what they thought, but the real question is:

Are they really prepared for what's to come?

One thing is for sure, they would risk everything to keep you safe.