Chapter 6 - Exorcist

It had been about 2 days since the embarrassing incident you had with Yashiro and you couldn't get it out of your mind even though you told Yashiro not to worry yourself. That wasn't all I had in mind you had to choose a club, seriously it was getting unbearable to see members of different clubs asking you to join! besides you were a newbie so it was normal, that's what you thought. Yashiro, luckily she wasn't here so you were having lunch alone on the roof of the school, which by the way was quite peaceful and pretty.

"argh ghosts i will exorcise you!" Her peace was interrupted by a male voice.. (Y/N) followed the male voice carried away by curiosity, she saw the boy who looked like he was having a rash making strange movements. The tall teenager had short, spiky red hair and light blue eyes. He wears a black shirt underneath his blue-green Kamome Gakuen uniform with brown stripes. He also wears a cream and brown striped tie. The teenager was also wearing an omamori, a red traffic safety amulet, as a piercing in his right ear. His lightning bolt looked more like an umbrella than a spiritual weapon.

You and he soon made eye contact, he looked so embarrassed he just opened his mouth and spoke incoherent words to you.

"Aahna-p-p-pr-e-ety gi-r-r-l" you looked at him confused. 'He should probably be embarrassed to be caught in an intimate moment' you thought as you looked at the boy. "Hm.. ahn sorry to interrupt your 'training', W-well my name is (Y/N), I'm in the first year of high school it's a pleasure to meet you" you said to the handsome blonde haired teenager trying to look friendly. The boy, however, seemed surprised that you weren't confused, it's not the first time that a girl has confused him with a "shameless" just for blushing when talking to a girl, also because he carries an exorcism object that looks like an umbrella and that gives the poor kid a delinquent look, but he was still popular!

"Aa my name is Minamoto Kou, I'm from elementary school. It's a pleasure to meet you - there, senpai!" Kou said smiling happily at (Y/N). you gave the boy a cute smile then he blushed at your smile but put those thoughts out of his mind." so.. if you don't mind me asking, why not be eating?" you said to Kou, embarrassed the girl avoided eye contact and said, "Aa hm.. it's just that I forgot you know... But don't worry I'm not hungry so..-" Kou was interrupted by his growling stomach, which caught the poor boy in awe. surprise. 'stupid stomach!! don't embarrass me in front of a girl!' Kou thought while internally crying, and embarrassing himself even more by the fact that you were holding back a smile.

"hahamhhm.. S-sorry sorry, if you want you can c-eat with me! I have some sweet potato jelly and (some Japanese food)." (Y/N) said to the boy after opening his lunch box. Kou, who soon rejoiced at the smell of sweet potato jelly.

"Wait, sweet potato jelly! do you like that?!"

"Um, of course!" you said to the blond haired boy. "It's my favorite food!" Kou said happily to (Y/N). Amazingly, you two were getting along great!.....damn, you're getting so comfortable here aren't you? it really is a shame.