Chapter 14 - Bloody Memories

"He's not dead, is he?"

An unfamiliar but somehow familiar voice reached the boy's ears, the boy was shaking badly as he looked in despair at his bloodied hands. 'I made it?' He thought.

"Look! it's ok. I'll help you with this one...We'll just need to-" @$#¨% was interrupted by her friend raising his voice and saying "NO! this is my fault I killed him! involve....please" The boy spoke to the person. He didn't know if it was a woman or a man but either way this person seemed so important that he spoke without thinking.

"I can't do this! I helped you so I-!" the person was interrupted by him.. he your only friend killed her? was he a monster?.. "A mane - kun" the person said surprised to have a knife in his stomach "why did you do that. Amane - kun? wasn't I your friend#?" He now realized who he was, he was Amane Yugi. That was his name, wasn't he known as hanako anymore?

Thoughts of what the person said plagued his head but it wasn't the only thing he had in mind.

he was a monster.

that was the only thing on your mind.

he was a monster.

"hanako - kun"

a monster

"hanako - kun"

a monster

"Hanako -kun!"

"W- What?!" The boy finally answered, now freed from his nightmare. He looked at the person who called him only to receive a confused and annoyed Yashiro.

"I've been calling you for hours! what's gotten into you?" Yashiro grumbled at Hanako.

"Really?"

"yes."

Yashiro and Hanako stared at each other for hours until Hanako decided to speak: "So... what exactly did you want to talk to me about?" Hanako asked the radish as she looked out the window. "It's about him, that guy who interrupted us both on the roof." Yashiro said, a serious look on his face. Soon attracting Hanako's attention.

"I never saw him again but somehow it still bothers me. What did he mean when he said 'the person closest to you right now is the one you least expect something bad to do'?" Yashiro spoke looking into Hanako's eyes.

"Yashiro, do you have any recent friends?" Hanako now asked Yashiro, with an idea in her mind as to what it is.

"Y-Yes...her name is (Y/N) (Y/Y), Why?" Yashiro spoke up, worried about whatever trouble her crush- I mean friend got into. Hanako, on the other hand. He was surprised.

"That name..." he muttered to himself in confusion. The radish girl looked at Hanako confused, since she heard her name from the ghost's mouth she became interested in the fact how they had met and without thinking she said:

"How do you know her?"