Chapter 25 - Death.

As a child he was alone, the only ones who spoke to the boy were his teachers and his friend. His best friend. You and she were so similar and that's why he likes you.

But unfortunately, after a few months her friend passed away from a car accident. That news shook him so much and it made him feel alone, away from everyone.

He cried every day for his only friend. In another life they would meet.

Just thinking about it made him want to isolate himself again.

"Ah... what a pity" Tsukasa sighed.

"I really thought you could do this... How disappointing." Tsukasa spoke, then broke into a big smile and said, "Well then , you need to be executed."

No one present in the room could react fast enough to save Mitsuba. Tsukasa's hand was extended to rip out the heart of number 3, which Mitsuba had eaten.

Tsukasa was already close enough to rip out the poor boy's heart if not for a hand on his wrist. The hand on his wrist twisted the boy's arm behind him, causing him to fall.

"Amiko-chan!"

Soon it was possible to see the girl who saved Mitsuba, and that was Amiko. Amiko's clothes looked different. She wore a white blouse underneath. Her socks, which were once white, are now a shade of black with holes in them. Accompanied with a slightly burnt black cover. Her hair normally pulled back in two ponytails, now it's down, her hair is touching her shoulders.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to have to interrupt you." She said looking coldly at Tsukasa, who, despite being on the floor, still smiled at her penetrating gaze.

Tsukasa whimpered saying they were the funnest part, Amiko frowned at his speech.

"Don't make that face...it's going to be fun destroying you two." Tsukasa said and then jumped on top of Amiko to do damage to her, which made her step back and grab the hand that Tsukasa was using to attack her.

"(Y/N) - san, take Yashiro away, Mitsuba too." Amiko spoke, dodging another Tsukasa attack. Even dodging so fast, she still had some bruises on her face and shoulder.

You did as she asked and helped Yashiro out of the way - since the girl woke up she's still a little sleepy. - and Mitsuba also walked away.

"You're pretty quick, aren't you? Hey hey, tell me, did your wish come true?" Tsukasa asked increasing the speed of blows more. Taken by surprise by the question, she was careless and thus causing Tsukasa to hit the girl in the head, but not to the point of leaving her unconscious.

"What are you talking about?!" She said looking a little nervous.

Tsukasa smiled more than he was and said, "Oh, don't you remember? Let me remember you." He said making Amiko even more tense and the others present in the place more curious. "Let's start with the price of your wish!" He said, smiling eerily.

"The location of (Y/N)."

Everyone present in that room looked wide-eyed, especially Hanako.

"Can't..." Hanako said. He was in confusion. Why the hell was the person who suggested the plan the same person who contributed a part of it? what was her wish and why did she do it? He didn't understand. According to her, she would do anything to keep her safe.

"That's impossible!-" Hanako said, only to be interrupted by Amiko.

"No. It's possible, yes." She said lowering her head, causing her hair to cover her bright eyes, which at that moment, seemed cold as stone.

"I told him where (Y/N) was and manipulated the school so they would find a way to bring her here..." Tears filled Amiko's vision and before the girl knew it her eyes were completely full. of tears.

"I'm sorry! I just...I...—"

"—I just wanted to see you again! I couldn't take it anymore!"

"Im so sorry!"