Chapter 28 - Door.

Kou ran closer to (Y/N), hoping to hug his friend. (Y/N), who was holding Mitsuba's scarf. The scarf he left for you guys before he disappeared.

Kou then clenched his fists and ran towards Tsukasa, ready to make him pay. His hand was so close to punching the shorter boy in the face. The only thing Kou could feel was anger.... And sadness. His feelings were so mixed up. His head is in a mess and that was just the last straw.

His brother - Minamoto Teru - even tried to ask him what was happening, but the only response the young man had was "I- I don't know very well- Ah I'm so confused!". Kou spoke after slamming the door in the worried brother's face. Tiara looked worried too, and then decided to ask: "Brother... is Kou going to be okay?" The girl said squeezing the mokke in her arms. Her brother didn't answer for a while, but soon the boy turned to the child and smiled and said, "Don't worry princess. Kou is just confused. " Teru knew there was something going on, and the conflict involved you. Furthermore, his family/surname is well known in the spirit world.

Dismissing those thoughts. Minamoto's fist approached Tsukasa's face and sent him flying away.

This would have happened if Hanako hadn't grabbed Kou's fist.

"This is not the time for this, kid. The only thing we need is an explanation no more confusion." Hanako said finally releasing the Minamoto boy's wrist, who was surprised.

"What?! but-"

"Hanako - kun is right. We need to avoid conflict.....even if I want to- Yeah! s-we shouldn't get into more trouble!" Yashiro spoke behind you, putting his hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"Eh..? do you want explanations from me?" Tsukasa said tilting his head after noticing the looks that were directed at him.

"And who else do you think we need explaining?" Amiko said. "Well, maybe (Y/N) or.--" Tsukasa said again with that smile on her face. Before he could speak a female voice interrupted him along with a creaking door.

" ---I'll do it."

"Sakura and Natsuhiko?!"