ROUTE -Tsukasa.

1 month has passed since the event. You didn't know who to "choose", it was a difficult decision. You really liked everyone present in that room, but it felt like your eyes were connected to theirs. Tsukasa. Even though he did all that, you knew he had a thousand reasons for doing so, and oddly enough he didn't want you to know. If you asked him he would just say "I was just curious.".

Now you find yourself behind the school, waiting for Tsukasa. According to Natsuhiko, he seemed to want to say something important to you. Obviously Natsuhiko didn't miss the chance to flirt with you, but you turned him down.

You swung your legs from side to side waiting for Tsukasa. Nervousness was the only word you could describe yourself at that moment. ' Why did he want to talk to me' you thought rubbing your hands, you still haven't forgiven him for doing that to Mitsuba, even though you believe that everyone deserves a second chance. Soon you felt observed and soon asked: "Who is there?" You asked getting up and holding the hem of your skirt.

"Hey, no need to be so nervous. It's me!" And then Tsukasa appeared with his hands behind his back. He smiled at you and came over to sit next to him. "You better calm down, I won't do anything." He said extending his hands in the air. "I'm not confident of that." You said stepping back and crossing your arms, you regretted your action the instant you felt hugs around your waist and a breath on your neck.

"I would never hurt someone so special to me."

the boy said. His eyes never left theirs. What he said sounded so...true? Maybe that was the right word, you would never know. Even if those words made you feel embarrassed or even like a teenager when the popular boy notices you. You felt your cheeks heat up at the boy's first action. Were you in love with him or not?! even though you hated to say it, it felt like deep down you felt something other than friendship.

"H-So what do you want?!" You talked to him trying to get your arms around his waist. The feeling of having Tsukasa hugging her was good and comforting, but you couldn't let him know that.

"I want to apologize."

The words that will come out of the boy's mouth immediately make you widen your eyes (C/O). Again, you couldn't believe Tsukasa's words. You know Tsukasa and you know he never regrets anything and doesn't mind harming anyone. He was a sadist . He lacked empathy, and that made him frightening in his eyes, but somehow you feel a sense of comfort around him.

Something you couldn't explain.

You understood Tsukasa, knew his motives. So why are you here trying your hardest to find the right words and try to recognize what your childhood friend spoke was really true. Was the real reason he came here to apologize? This seems so unreal.

"W - What? " You spoke. "That's what you heard!" He said moving to hug you sideways, patting your head. "I'm sorry... I did it without even thinking about the consequences"

"Consequences?"

You repeated what the boy said, making him stop stroking your head and looking at you and then saying, "Your hair... It's so cute. Last time I touched it I wasn't so nice." He said, without an ounce of emotion in his voice or on his face. "Excuse me." He said placing his chin on top of her head. He was still hugging her. And then, unsurprisingly, you smiled at the boy and hugged him back. "I forgive you!" Roce was so happy that Tsukasa realized her mistake, she was so happy that he came to apologize that she didn't even notice the boy's smirk.

"So I deserve a little kiss, don't I?!"

The boy said looking at you and watching you turn your face completely flushed. "T-Tsukasa is too early for that.." You said making the boy raise his eyebrows and whisper a light "oh...". It looked like he had understood. But, as soon as you saw him approaching, at the time you paralyzed and closed your eyes, until you were surprised by a light kiss on the cheek.

"I respect your time! Counting if you're mine forever." He said smiling at you, making you smile too. "Yes, yes..." You said calmly, hugging the boy, hiding your face in his shoulder. slightly flushed.

Tsukasa was glad you forgave him, not that he made Mitsuba disappear, but that he treated her like that before the incident. He didn't even care about Mitsuba. He just needed to lie a little for you to believe it, and now, he has you all to himself.

And if you didn't love him, he would force you to.

Why does he love you <3