50. House of vampires and me the human

So this chapter is for my crazy awsome stalker helen :D

hi.. so i know i haven't uploaded in ages and i could give you a lame escuse but wouldn't you just rather read this chapter :) of course u do enjoy xxxxx

Chapter 50

You think I would feel something as soon I could hear no heartbeat, but there was nothing. No pulse, no breath and no heartbeat there was nothing just silence .I just sat there beside him not sure what to do. I had no one here to help me and I knew it myself that I would have to face this alone.

Time began to move again as I ran upstairs in a very fast movement entering the room I was looking for, I opened the door with a loud bang and ran to the closest throwing all my clothes in a suitcase. What else could I do, I had to make it look like I left ages ago so they won't come looking for me when they find my father dead on the living room floor, I couldn't get all my stuff in my suitcase but enough for me to live with. Without a glace back at my old room  I ran out the door and on to the hallway with my suitcase trailing behind me. I stopped in a halt as I saw my mother's room, I was never allowed to enter after she died my dad said I didn’t deserve to remember her, but I know myself I did. Letting go of my suitcase I pulled the door handle down feeling the cold metal touch my skin. The door creaked open in a slow movement showing my mother's bedroom. I gasped it was exactly how it use to be nothing had changed. My mother's perfume smell hit me as I took the first step. It seemed sad that I haven't entered this room for 2 years. I made my way to the bed and sat down looking around and began thinking of my mum. Could it be true, could my mum cheat on my dad?

“Did you do it mum?” I whispered knowing I wouldn't get an answer.

As I scanned the room something caught my corner of my eye. I made my way to the object I saw. Bending down I saw a shiny shoe box, this has never been out before did my dad put it here? I was about to open it when I heard a slam downstairs. Not knowing what or who it could be a grabbed the box and ran out of the bedroom, grabbing hold of my suitcase I made my way down the stairs. Looking to my left and right I ran to the front door and yanked it open running away from home. My old home. With one look back I walked down the street not sure what direction or place I was heading. Suddenly my suitcase was out of my hands and I got turned around by my shoulder.

“Where the hell do you think you're going? He snapped at me with pure anger in his eyes. Why is he the one mad at me?

“Far away from you” I snapped right back at him. Reaching out my hand I tried to get my suitcase back.

“Claire listen she-“

“Save it Jason for someone who cares” I said I was walking away from him not caring if I left my suitcase I was dead in the next couple of days anyway.

“Claire stop walking away from me it wasn't my fault it was an accident” He shouted while I was walking away. I stopped and turned back around.

“What you fell on to her mouth because that is the lamest excuse I have ever heard of” I snapped making my sides hurt as I got more mad.

“No Claire I didn't mean it like that” he sighed no longer raising his voice.