44.House of vampire and me the human

I was dreaming again but the kind of dream which was very vivid which meant one person brought me to this dream. Damon.

I looked around my surroundings and saw this time it was not the woods this time but seemed to be a bedroom. The walls were a cream colour and the bed was a double with white sheets. I moved towards the cabinet wondering if there was a clue in where I was. As I moved closer the door slammed open and guess who was standing there. Damon. I sighed as he came forward in a towel! What the hell.

"Nice to see you Claire" He smiled at me.

"What do you want? I snapped.

"Now now no reason to be nasty"

"Where are we?" I asked avoiding his comment.

"Well....look around you Claire a bed, a bathroom.....room service" His smile widened.

"A hotel. You brought me to a hotel!" I raised my voice higher and clenched my hands in to a fist.

"No. I was already in a hotel so this is where you ended up."

"What?" I said confused.

He sighed and then explained "Where ever I am I can close my eyes and know that you are asleep and drag you to where I am. Like when we where in the woods I was already there. Make sense now?"

"Kind of. So am I dreaming now?"

"Yes but you still can get hurt in a dream"

"Is that a threat?" I asked.

"Of course not Claire bear" He frowned at what I said

"Don't call me that!"

He looked shocked for a moment but then hid it.

"So where have you been?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Skipping school?"

I lowered my head and looked at my feet.

"I-was-Just go away Damon!"

"Claire?" He asked and sooner than I thought he was standing right next to me,

"Claire?"

"Can you put some clothes on?" I said as I had to admit he had a nice body.

"Sure " He winked and I rolled my eyes and he walked back out the door. I wanted to go but I was sure even if I walked out that door I would still be in the dream. I started to think of what was going to happen when I woke up. How could I explain to them that I let Fayte die? And I couldn't even tell them without crying. I was already crying as it was. I was past upset when I thought about Fayte I was angry at the people who killed him. I wanted them to feel the pain I did.

"Claire?" I looked up to see Damon fully dressed with a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans. I couldn't help but stare.

"Claire?" He said again waving his hand in front of my face.

I snapped back to reality "What?" I asked

"You have been staring at me for at least ten minutes. I know I'm amazing Claire-"

"I need to wake up" I said silently.

"Huh?" He said confused.

"I need to wake up" I said louder.

"Claire what is up with you?"

"Just wake me up Damon!"

"Claire whatever it is-"