20.House of vampires and me the human

Once the door closed. I closed my eyes and sighed which didn't seem to hurt that much as before my pain on my side was slowly going. I opened my eyes to see Fayte standing between the door frame.

"I'm sorry" He came closer and sat on the end of my bed.

"What for" I replied

"Telling them that you had pills in your bag that's why I'm not telling them about the other thing"

"The other thing?" I gave him a confused look.

"Claire the thing is well I wasn't going tell you this but if I don't I'm going to spill it out some other time so here it goes. I knew about the pills before I saw you and your dad arguing and when he slapped you and I was wondering what the pills were so I used my powers to make someone push you so you would trip up and all you stuff would fall out and I opened your bag when you were walking before you fell. I'm really sorry Claire and the think about your dad I just think I mean I know how you feel-"

"I don't care what you think"

"Huh. What?"

"I said I don't care what you think you have no idea how I feel about my dad or knowing how it feels or me having cancer you have no right to tell anyone about my pills or mention my dad to me I know what he did. So just go"

"But Claire I didn't mean to-"

"I said get out"

"Clair-"

"GET OUT NOW"

He stood up and walked out and mumbled a sorry before going and shutting the door behind him. He had some nerves coming in here and telling me that. I know I'll forgive him later but right now I'm pissed off and I just want to go sleep. I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to have shower and get in my Clothes for bed. Once I did that I made my way to my bed and switched my light off on the way. I placed my head on the pillow and hoped for a dreamless sleep and drifted off. I had no such luck and fell in to my dream.

I'm running as fast as I can. I'm gasping for air. The wind is blowing my hair out of proportion making it go in my face causing me not to see. I look back to see how far back they are. I can't see them they have gone I didn't know why they were after me but I stop and the only thought is running threw my head is why I stopped I knew I should just keep running but I stayed put looking back from where they were meant to be but there was nothing. Silence. I knew something was up it was to quiet for my liking. So I turned back around and was about to run far away from them. Somewhere they weren't likely to find me but when I turned there they were standing perfectly in front of me. The problem was I couldn't see their face's as the bright light shone on them causing me to turn away from them .One of them stepped forward but not far enough for me to see him clearly only his eyes seemed to be shown as well as it's posture it was the blue eyed Wolf. My heart skipped a beat every time it came closer .It was close enough to touch me now so I stepped back but then I got the wind token out of me as I tripped and fell over. My head banged against something hard causing me to scream out load my vision began to bluer the last thing I saw was five wolfs crowded around me.

I woke up screaming my head spinning and gasping for air. Something wasn't right I never have a different dream It's always the same one. I slowly got up but I jumped out of my skin when everyone came in ready to attack they glanced around the room the finally landed their eyes on me.

"What happened? who died? where's the killer?" Blake asked I gave him a weird look and stood up stretching.

"I had the weirdest, freaky, horrible dream"

Before replying everyone glanced at each other and they all said at once which freaked me out a bit. "Tell us"

"Well I was running from these wolves and I tripped and fell and I blanked out when these wolves were hovering over me"

"Shit. I told you that they would do something like this we have to take action

Everyone glanced at Jason and didn't reply and it looked like they weren't going to.

"Right that's it I need to know everything about the wolves because well I live in this house and I don't like getting confused" Everyone then turned to me.

"Okay we will get changed and come downstairs we will explain everything Claire" Blake replied and with that everyone walked out.