26.House of vampires and me the human

I screamed bloody murder like I normally do.

"CLAIRE?"

I heard someone call my name Jason came running through the door and switched the light on. He looked around and couldn't see anyone.

"What happened?"

"She's back. I need to get out." I was getting out of the bed when he pinned me down again.

"Who's back?" He said while looking right in my eyes causing me to look in to his.

"Nothing. It's just my imagination" I mumbled to him I tried to make him get off me be he just wouldn't budge. I don't know why I bother.

"Claire what did you see?"

"You will think I'm crazy."

"I already do just tell me"

"I saw.....nothing I saw nothing okay?"

"No it's not okay. Tell me." He said firmly.

"Can I go home?" I said trying to make if go off the subject.

"Huh?" He said in confusion.

"I don't want to stay here."

"Claire you are not going anywhere" He replied.

"NO" I started to fight again but he still didn't move.

"Claire stop okay. This is final you are staying. Now I'm going to let you rest so go sleep."

He walked out the door and switched off the light. One he closed the door I started to panic so I jumped out of the bed and this time I could. Once I got out of bed I headed for the bathroom. Once I got in there I turned the light on and got changed out of the horrible hospital gown. After I changed I walked over to the sink were I splash water over my face. I sighed and I looked up to the mirror and there she was again standing right behind me.

"Just breath it's my imagination" I said to myself half believing it and half not.

"Claire you left me" My mother said in a hushed voice.

I didn't look back at her or reply this time.

"Claire honey why did you do it?"

I looked at her and that was when I broke down I slouched down and curled in to the corner Talking to myself and her.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it I couldn't help you I'm sorry."

"You could have helped me but now look I'M DEAD AND IT'S YOUR FAULT."

She screamed at me causing me to flinch and that was when I started to sob. It hurt too much I just wanted it to go away. I reaped the word sorry over and over again. When suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Claire?" I recognised the voice it was Fayt and he was still knocking on the door.

I looked up to see he already opened the door and he was standing right in front of the door way.

"Claire you're crying."

I wiped my tear of my face and glanced back up at him. He came up to me and held out of his hand so I grabbed it and he helped me up.

"You okay"

"I'm fine I just need time alone I'll be out in a minute" I lied.

He walked out and closed the door. I locked it and headed for the window. It took me a long time to open it but I finally got it open.

"Claire you Okay?"

"I'm fine" I called out. I turned around to the window but someone was standing right there. A tall looking guy good looking I might add with his blond curled

short hair. I was about to scream but suddenly he grabbed me by the arm then backed ne against the wall and cover my mouth. I looked in to his eyes and realized they were red. A vampire. Just my look.

"I will let you go if you don't scream."

I nodded my head and soon as he let go I screamed bloody murder. H e covered my moth again with force.

"Stupid girl"

Suddenly there was banging on the door.

"CLAIRE. CLAIRE OPEN THE DOOR." Jason and Fayt screamed out.

Suddenly I was backed up against the guy with his arm across my neck and he was opening the door. Once he did Fayt and Jason looked up in shock.

"Christian" Jason growled.

"Hello Brother"

He was about to attack when Christian tightened his grip on me.

"Come closer and I will snap her neck."

Jason stood still and replied "Let her go Christian"

"Let me think. No."

Jason and fayte was still on edge.

"What do you want?"

"Many things Jason you dead for starters"

"I MEANT NOW"

He gave a smile.

"Right now I want you in pain by seeing this person you care about die right in front of you."

Suddenly Christian came to my neck and pierced his fangs through my skin making me scream in pain. Everything started to blur the last thing I saw was Fayt and Jason attacking Christian while I was still getting bitten