27. House of vampires and me the human

I woke up with a pain in the neck. I guess it still hurt. I opened my eyes and I suddenly got hugged by Helen.

"You're awake thank god we thought you weren't going to wake up. Jason stated to stress out and he got angry he is still trying to find his brother but he can't find him....."

"You talk too much" She giggled in response.

"How long was I asleep?"

"3 days"

"Three days god that long. What happened when I passed out again I seem to be doing that a lot."

"Well Jason got you off Christian and they had a fight but Christian got the best of him and defeated him well sort of and well Fayt got hurt but don't worry he

is okay"

"Huh is Jason?"

"Well he isn't physically but mentally his is pissed off and well if I don't tell him you're awake he is going to be more pissed off so I'll be back later"

She walked out of the door. I finally realised I was at home well Jason's home and I was in my bed. I had this banging head ache and my neck hurt but I was sick of being in bed all the time so I got and went to have a shower but as soon as I got up Jason came in.

"What the hell are you doing out off bed get back in now Claire" He said while coming closer to me.

"No I'm sick of being in bed all the time so I am getting changed heading down stairs and getting something to eat I'm starving"

"No you're getting in to bed"

"No" I said trying to be firm. I stepped around heading for the bathroom but he grabbed my wrist firmly in his.

"Don't get me pissed off I'm not in the mood"

"Yeah I can tell. And as I said I'm not going bed okay. Would you like to spend the rest of your life you had left in bed?"

He didn't reply.

"I didn't think so" I pulled away from him and this time he let me I grabbed a t-shirt and I pair of jeans from the wardrobe and walked in to the bathroom without saying a word to Jason.

Once I got in there I walked up to the mirror and realised how a mess I looked. Then I noticed the cloth plaster on my neck so I slowly but my hand near my neck and ripped it of causing me to muffle a scream. I glanced at my neck it wasn't that bad just some fang marks and it was red not that noticeable. Kind of. I walked over to the shower and turned it on and took my clothes off then went in. After my shower I got changed and walked out of the bathroom. Jason was out off my room now guessing he gave up on me staying in bed.

I walked down the stairs and headed for the kitchen passing everyone who was in the living room. They all looked at me as I passed by. As soon as I walked in the kitchen I saw someone who was facing there back on me so I couldn't see who it was. Then she turned around.

"Oh god your back didn't Blake break up with you."

"Ha. I'm to irresistible"

"Yeah keep telling yourself that. I 'm sure it will make you feel better"

She growled at me.

"Wow scary"

She was about to say something but Blake walked in.

"Hey Claire"

"Oh Hey" I replied while the bitch gave me a dirty look.

She walked over to Blake and stated to snog face. I glanced away and headed for the fridge to get something to eat. Once I found something I sat down on the seat near the kitchen counter.