47.House of vampires and me the human

• Dedicated to My good friend Sadie Conway

Hello :) Sorry yet again for not uploading sooner then this but I haven't had the time so I tried to make it longer because I took so long and cause it is CHRISTMAS :D So have a Merry Christmas my amazing friends & Fans.xxx and plus someone told me to upload before chrismas so I uploaded cause I have no idea what would happen if i didn't :/ lol  ;).xx Enjoy.x <3

Recap...

I sighed as we drew apart and the butterflies in my stomach began to flutter away. I stared into Jason's dark blue eyes and then as I always do I broke are moment with a thought rushing through my head but it needed to be said.

"Fayte's funeral" I sighed and bit my lip down wondering what he was going to say.

"Yeah we need to do that" He sighed and got up from me and then held his hand out to me. I grabbed it tightly as he lifted me up from his bed.

47

We were all sitting in the kitchen now and we all had sad looks on us and I made them have that face. I just think that Fayte is going to come right through the front door and say hey I'm alive and then we will all laugh about it, but it never happened.

"Here" Jason pushed a glass of water up to me but I shook my head in response. I wasn't thirsty neither was I hungry.

"You got to drink Claire" Blake said making me look up at him. I just shook my head again as I said I'm not thirsty.

"How we going to have a Funeral?" Helen asked in a solemn voice.

"I don't know we don't have no body and as everyone else knows it he is already meant to be dead. I mean he already has a gravestone" Shane answered truthfully. Everyone just stood there looking at one another waiting for someone to say something.

"Then we should go there" I said waiting for everyone reply.

"But it's in London Claire" Jason said and patted me on my back. I shoved it off.

"So we should travel that Fayte deserves that!" I shouted.

"We can't Claire we are meant to stay here we have no passport" Blake said.

"Then we will make a grave for him and have a coffin even though he won't be in it he will go there so we can say are goodbyes. I need to say I'm sorry and I need to say goodbye to him" I said.

"Okay we will Claire but first you need to rest" Jason said to calm me down.

"I don't need to rest" I said. Not meaning it as my eyes were closing without my permission.

"Claire no arguing you is resting" Jason said pointing a finger at me.

I sighed and nodded my head giving up as I was too tired to argue. Faster than you can say anything I was in my bed wrapped up with Jason right next to me.

"Jason?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Thank you"

" For what?" He said confused in what I meant.

"For everything" I replied while placing my head in his chest.

 "You're welcome" He said not even sure what I meant. My eyes drifted and as I fell asleep I felt his lips touch mine for a quick second.

"I love you" Someone whispered.

I woke up with a shock as I realised no one was beside me and I was in pain. I got up and rushed to the bathroom grabbing hold of my stomach. As soon as I got there I choked up blood making me groan in pain and as my hair was down blood got caught in it making me feel more like crap. This one was longer as I choked up more, making me wince in pain. As soon as I was done I groaned still holding my stomach and lent on the wall and that is when I noticed Shane at the door frame.