23. House of vampires and me the human

We didn't stay after that. We went straight to the car we didn't even get my converse. But I didn't' say anything mostly because I knew they won't say anything so there was no point. We were outside now Jason was dragging me in his car.

"You know I Think I'll walk or something" I would of ran but he had hold of my hand.

Jason gave me a look of don't even bother so I got in his car and so did he. While talking to him to quite for me to hear. The ride

home was silent like usual. Helen walked up to the door and we followed her.

"Claire don't think about going to your room we need to talk" Helen said quickly.

She opened the door and stopped we all glanced around to see a Tall lanky women with brownish hair in a bun standing there with a man who was quite muscle but like thirty years old.

"So it's true you have a human in the house and she knows about you I guess"

No one answered the only thing what was going through my head was How the fuck is that.

"Answer me now" She bellowed

"Yes" Shane answered.

"Hmmm and that is the main rule if a human knows about us she becomes a slave and must not show her face in public now did she become a slave and did she not go out"

"Yes she went out and no she is not a slave" Shane replied again.

"So she knows about us and people know she is missing and she is not a salve now why shouldn't I kill you all right now"

"Because you love us." Blake replied Jason nudged him to shut up.

"Huh yeah right" I mumbled.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

She turned to look at me I looked up and flinched she had fangs out and red blood shot eyes. Jason whispered something in my ear.

"Say sorry now." He warned me

"What I didn't do anything" I whispered back I looked at the woman standing there with her nostrils flared out and she still had her fangs out.

"God women calm down" I said right at her.

Blake shuck his head and said "You've done it now"

"You insolent little girl you will be punished for this" She looked at the man who was just standing there "Kill her. Oliver for her rudeness and she needs to die anyway I will not let humans know about are kind"

Everyone started to panic when suddenly I got slammed against the wall with Oliver's hand around my neck.

"WAIT STOP" Jason shouted. The woman who stood their nodded to the man who loosed his hand a little.

"You have to have a good reason for stopping me killing her"

Jason looked like he was in deep thought. "She is going to die soon any way she has cancer it would make no difference if you kill her now or she die's naturally and let the human's see it."

The woman seemed to be considering this "You will let her die"

".....yes"

"I forbid you to change her she will not be one of us if she is not dead in 1 year I will kill her myself painfully some people will be checking on her but no harm will come to her"

With that she walked out and called "Come on Oliver" Oliver came closer to me and whispered in my ear

"See you soon" He let go. I didn't need to look in a mirror to know he left a mark.

Jason rushed over to me and so did everyone else "You okay Claire?"

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Good now. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING"

"Huh what? Who was that?"

"WHO WAS THA-"

"JASON. Calm down" He sighed and then looked at me. But Helen explained

"She well set's the laws and who ever disobeys them well she kill's them or send's them to work in a horrible place."

"Huh so twilight is right again. OMG is Edward actually real"

"CLIRE CONCERTRATE OKAY YOU NERLLY GOT KILLED AGAIN I MIGHT ADD AND I HAD TO SAVE YOU AGAIN AND NO HE IS NOT REAL"

"Okay god that was a bit harsh I'm sorry I didn't know who she was someone could have warned me."

"Well did you know who Damon was?"

"Damon?"

"Yes Claire Damon he is a werewolf"

"A werewolf yeah right funny Jason all because I was talking to him Jealous? " I smirked

"Claire he is and jealous of him unlikely."

"Hahaha. Yeah and he was the one he jumped on me the one with blue eyes yeah right" I said with my sarcasm voice on. Then I

realised it.

"...........OMG he is"

Damon is a werewolf.