37. House of vampires and me the human

"What you want to go alone?" Jason asked sounding angry.

"I want to go alone" I said firmly as I could.

"No Claire" He said sounding more firm the I did.

"But-" He interuppted me.

"No Claire you think I'm going to alone even if you are just going to the hospital when I left you alone bfore you ran in to damon a werewolf and then My brither cristian my brother twice who is a vampire and would suck u dry with out even a car in the world andthen you ran into three werewolves in the mall oh and how could I forget your dead beat dad. You Claire are not going anywhere and I am not leaving you alonefor a second got it good."

"Wow that does sound bad" Fayte said making me give him a really dirty look.

"Fine we will go why don't we go now just to get it over and move on with my life well what is left of it anyway." I knew that comment would make jason angry.

"Claire" Fayte warned me.

"Don't you Claire me... Just but out of it for once fayte." He shut up and pain came acrosshis face.

"Fine we will go. You coing Fayte?" Jason asked looking at him.

He nodded in response.

"Why this will be fun" I smiled up at them.Jason grabbed me by the hand and lead me down the stairs and we walked outside to his car. Jasonlet go of me and went to the driver's seat I decied to seat in the back so I don't get pissed off by them but that wasn't going to happen as Fayte climed in the back.

"Claire?"

"What!" I snapped at him as jason beganto drive.

"I'm sorry"

"Oh your sorry and how many times have I heard that of you now?"

"Shut up or i will makeyou Claire!"

"Whatever." I mumbeled and the went Quite for the reat of the ride.

When we got to the hosptail I quickly Climed out of the car hating the tension what was building up in the car. Jason locked his car and grabbed me by the arm.

"Do I have to be on a leash all the time?"

"Yes" He said with out hesation.

"Woof. Woof."

"Bad doggy" Jason smirked at me.

"Oh shut up" We were at thereseption area now and I made my way up to the nurse making Jason yo let go off me.

"I'm Claire Dawson I am here to see Dr. Rubert about my meds is he here?"

"Ah yes Claire right oh my you have not been her for quite a while now. You better see the docter right now he is in his office. Follow me."

Jason and fayte began to follow when the nurse stopped them.

"I'm sorry but you two will have to wait in the waiting room so... if you don't mind it is just around the corner."

I grinned ear to ear at both at them "Guess I'm going on my own thought you were'nt going to leave me alone"

I walked off and headed for his office I walked in to the door and the docto looked up at me.

"Ah Claire I have been trying to contact you I see you are here for new meds I have them right here" He handed me the meds and mademe sign something.

"Erm...doctor can I ask you something? "

"Of course Claire sit down " I did as he told and stated to bite my nails not wanting to know what I was about to ask but some part ofme does.

"How-w long.....have I got left to...erm die?"

"Erm well acording to yourresutls we have looked at and scince you have not been taking many meds I would say..... Three to Four weeks. I'm sorry Claire,"

I let out a gasp "Three to four weeks.Oh god.Will it erm hurt..?"

"I'm not sure.You just have to keep taking the meds Claire"

"Is there any point?"

He hesatated for a moment "Claire.... It may help the pain but it will not change the effect of your death." And that was when I stated to sob the doctor junped out of the chair and began to comfort me as soon as I began to calm down I stud up and mumbeld a thank you as soon as I stepped out the door jason stood there looking hurt and angry more then fayte did.

"THREETO FOUR WEEKS!" He shouted at me