21. House of vampires and me the human

Once They walked I got and went to find my clothes I couldn't be bothered today so I grabbed a pair of jeans and a T-shirt then walked in the bathroom to have a shower. After my shower I got changed I headed downstairs. I got downstairs and nobody was there so I looked in to the living room and there they all were sitting on the sofa talking. As soon as I walked in and they stopped talking and they all looked at me I looked around I didn't see Jason wonder where he is.

"Weird" I mumbled but I'm sure they heard me.

"Claire erm sit down next to fayte."

"I would rather not" I moved next to Blake which he didn't seem to be bothered but Fayte was but I didn't make eye contact with him.

"Okay Claire we will tell you Erm Blake I think you should tell it"

"No actually I would rather not hear OR TELL THIS STORY AGAIN" He stormed out leaving us all shocked.

"Erm he is a bit touchy on this erm subject"

"I'll say" I replied to Helen.

"Well were to start you see Vampires and werewolves never liked each other we don't know why don't it just happened a long time ago so we don't remember why."

"Huh so I guess twilight was right"

Helen giggled and the carried on "You see we had a fight with them over a human like you Claire she lived here she was erm Blake's girlfriend and well they didn't like us having a human here they thought we you know tortured her. we didn't. Blake loved her we all did but they captured her and we never saw her again we think she might be dead it happened 10 years ago and we haven't seen her since so when they took her we had a war no one got seriously hurt but we made a decision that no one would stand on each other territory."

"Huh so why you all angry about my dream"

"Well as supernatural's as you call us we have one power which is the same projecting images in peoples head in your case a dream to scare you we think."

"So you're saying werewolves are trying to scare me off why?"

"We don't know"

"Great. Well at least I'm not confused anymore"

"Err yeah just their not nice Claire"

"I'll say They killed Blake's girlfriend"

"Eve that was her name. Blake became a player after that."

"Oh. Where is Ruby anyway?"

"Dumped"

"Oh that's a shame I really liked her" I said with a fake smile on my face.

"Claire you hated her" Helen replied

"I know" I giggled and then stood up and realised it was only me and Helen in the room Fayt must of left.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me like we use to"

"Erm shopping..... I don't know I mean I never really liked shopping"

"Okay never mind" I saw a tear go down Helen's face.

"Fine. Fine stop fake crying I'll go."

"YES! Okay I'll go get changed" She walked out of here and went upstairs. Wow don't know how a girl could get excited over shopping

that much.

So I sat down on the sofa and turned the T.V when Fayt walked in and sat next to me waiting for me to talk first which was not going to happen.

"Claire?"

"What"

"I'm sorry"

I sighed "You're forgiven"

"What?"

"God don't sound so shocked I can't Be mad at you forever can I? Just don't mention my dad to anyone."

"Okay Claire thanks"

I gave him a smile "Erm do you want to go shopping with me and Helen"

"Sure" He grabbed hold of my hand and squeezed it.

"Claire you ready" I turned around to see Helen standing near the door way.

"Erm yeah I told Fayt he can come along shopping"

I saw Shane pop his head around the corner "Shopping can I come I need new clothes"

Helen seemed more happy when he said that.

"Okay let's go then"

We all started to head for the door when Jason stopped us.

"Where is Claire going?"

"Shopping why?" I asked

"You need to go bed you're ill." He was about to grab me but I moved out of the way

"Sorry I'm going Shopping I don't want to stay in bed for the rest of my life I've got."

"Claire you are not going shopping"

I was about to say something but Helen butted in.

"God if you're worried Jason come along."

He opened his mouth to say something but shut it and opened the front door and walked out all of us followed. Guess we are going shopping.