55.House of vampires and me the human

Heyyyy.....You mad no of course not your mt fans well I sure hope u are not :) Hahah so I have uploaded  finally I know right :) So I just wanted to say that there will be no sequel but I have decied I will NOT be finishing it anytime soon casue I realised that I have so much more left in this story that I need to write but it will come to the end soon enough so be prepared :D Any enjoy this chapter thanks for reading and for the god awful wait! :) xxx <3

Recap...

“I'm sorry” I gasped out finally being able to speak. My hands reached out towards him grabbing hold of his t-shirt tightly as I buried my head into his chest.

“God I'm sorry!” I screamed out as tears fell from behind. Arms grabbed from behind me but I wriggled out of his grasp still weeping of him. The man I killed more like slaughtered.

“Claire we have to go someone might see us we have to depose of the body!” Jason whispered from beside me.

“No! I don't want to!” I cried which many people might of heard.

“Claire you have to it's okay” Jason whispered while patting my back for comfort, but I shrugged it off I didn't want comfort and I didn't deserve it still and I never will.

“No it's not” I screamed as tears fell from my face onto the strangers face rolling down his cheek as if he was crying to and then something happened that shocked us all and it would make any heartbeat stop in shock and confusion except for us.

Chapter 55

You know that one moment in your life where you made one mistake that would haunt you for the rest of your life and without noticing everyday you would think about it just that one tiny mistake. That moment was now and I knew that no matter what, I could not take back that day. It didn’t matter that that man I killed survived or that he would not remember it thanks to Shane all that really mattered was I was the monster who did this.

“How did she do that?” Helen asked causing me to concentrate on what was happing around me.

“Must come with being a vampire like Shane who can ease memories” Blake answered back.

“We have to go before someone sees us” I whispered standing up and steeping away from the man who I killed and somehow brought back.

“Yeah he will wake up anytime soon” Blake replied.

Taking one glance at the man who was laying there with his own pool of blood on the dusty floor I walked away knowing that image will stay in mind forever. The ride back home was silent and in a way it was better that way knowing that whatever came out of my mouth would not take back what I did.

Once we got home without one glance at me Jason got out of the car and slammed it behind him leaving me in the car as he headed in the house with everyone else. Guess I deserved that. Sighing I opened the car door just to walk right into someone.

“God what the hell you doing here Damon it's not the right tine”

“Just seeing it for myself your one of them!” He said with pure disgust in his voice and written all over his face.

“What you rather if I was dead!?” I snapped heading towards the front door he blocked my way.

“You are dead! God I can’t believe they changed you!” He clenched his fist in frustration.

“What like the way you changed eve” I said looking right towards him. Shock showed across his face soon to e changed by confusion.

“Thought so” I replied knowing it was true. Pushing him out of the way I walked into the house knowing that he won’t come in after me.

Not sure where Jason was or even that he cared where I was right now I walked up the stairs knowing that is where I would find Blake. Walking in the hallway I headed towards Blake’s room knowing he would be there. Before entering I knocked making sure he was okay with someone coming in.

He lifted his head and as he saw me pity was written all over his face I ignored it not wanting to talk about it.

“You okay?” He asked as I took a space next to him on his bed.

“What kind of question is that Jason is mad at me I just killed a man I think I am beyond not being okay” I said without looking at him.

Blake putting his hand over mine he gave me one of those looks that you knew he was trying to say something, but know sure what he was going to say in ways that would not upset me more.

“It's Okay I actually wanted to talk about Eve”

“Claire I don't-“ He began to say.

“I know I just ran into Damon its true Blake”

“Did he hurt yo-“

“No he didn’t he just wanted to talk and maybe shout at me a little”

“God I can’t believe that they would do that!” He snapped standing up from the bed.

“Like what Jason did to me” I replied knowing that might have been the smartest thing to say.

“He had his reasons Claire you was about to die!” He snapped while kicking a box on the floor.

“Damon must have had his reasons to”

“Why the hell you defending him!” He snapped at me which shocked me a little.

“Sorry it’s just a lot to take in Claire can you leave I need-“

“Some time alone I get it don't worry I will go need to find Jason anyway” I sighed as I walked out closing the door behind me.

“Sorry” He mumbled as I closed the door behind me. I definitely wasn’t ready to face Jason yet but I knew I would have to at some point. Sighing I stepped into his bedroom well I think it was since I myself have never been in there.

As soon as I stepped in his head turned in my direction pure anger was on his face.

“Claire” He sighed as I sat down next to him on his bed

“I didn’t mean to do- I mean I couldn’t but I wanted to sto-“ I started to say when he cut me off.

“Claire I understand we have all been their I mean no one ha killed anyone before but still we knw what you are going through”

“Wait! Are you not mad at me?” I asked uncertain if he was or not.

“No! I am mad at myself I should have stayed with you!” He snapped but not directly at me.

“Jason it wasn't-“
“Don't even finish that sentence Claire!”

“Sorry but it's true” I mumbled fiddling with my hands.

He sighed “Your right well not about it being my fault! Let me finish but about it happened and there is nothing we can do to change that”

“Exactly I killed a man and nothing can change that!”

“Claire you did not kill him” He said putting his hand over mine.

“I did he might be alive now but because of me he died!” I snapped removing my hand out of his grasp making his hands go around my waist so I was now up against him.

“Cassandra do not think that for a second he is alive because of you and that is all that matters and that I love you”

Is it possible for Vampires to blush?

“I love you too Jason” I replied raping my arms around him never wanting to let go.

“Sorry to spoil the moment but Blake has gone” Helen said walking in with a panicked look on her face which soon went on to ours as well.

KInd of short I know but the next one shall be better :) I Shall upload this up coming week not sure what day but it will be soon not like 2 months ;) xxx <3 love ya all xxx