35.House of vampires and me the human

I wipped my mouth and looked up to see helen looking digusted but pity on her face so Shane began to comfert her. Jason came up to me and tried to get meonmy feet I resfused knowing what was about to happenI turned back around and coughed up more.I knew I was done now so I lent against the wall and wipedmy mouth again I looked up to see eveyone with pity on thier faces and jasonwho looked in pian like he knew that he could not help no one can and that what upsets him. I guess helen couldn't handle it as she ran out of the door crying her eyes out with Shane on her trail tring to comfert her some more. Ilooked up at Blake who eyes was red he mumbeld a sorry and ran out of the door leaving me fayte and jason. Fayte came forward and grabbed me by my arm I groaned in pain jason seeing this shouted at him.

"Fatyeshe is in pain can't you see that." He gave him a look that could kill making him letting go of me. Jason beingcareful picked me up bridal stile and the next thing I know we are in my room and I'm beingplaced in bed gasping in pain as he did.

"Sorry" He mumbeled he tucked me in as fayte came in a couple mi utes later.

"You okay?" He asked

I smiled and put my thumbs up and then jason made me put them down knowing that movement cause me pain.

"Claire go sleep" He said while sitting down on the chair he placed near my bed.

"I don't need sleep"

"Yes you do Claire" Jason said

"I thought you were going hunting"

"After that I'm staying"

"Jason you should go I'm fine"

"Claire shup up andgo sleep" He said ina pissed of mood.

"But-"

"Claire" He grolwed and that made me shut up.

"Jason you should really go hunting I'll stay" Fayte said

"No I'm staying"

"Oh and what happens ifclaire coughs up blood again and you canm'tcontrol yurself youwould be putting claire in danger if you stay and not go hunting"

He sighed and came closer to me

"Promise me something" He said.

"What?"

"Be careful with fayte andgo sleep."

I was about to ask what about fayte but he kissed me on the forehead and walked out Leaving me with fayte sat on the chair Jason was in. He smiled and me and I gave him a weak smile back.

"Jason is right you should get some sleep" He said.

"Yeah yeah yeahi got it " I turned my head away fromhimand closed my eyes .

"Sweet dreams claire" Fayte wispered and I drifted of to sleep not a dreamless one though.

I was in the forest again and feeling great when Damon came behind me

"Hey Claire Bear" He smiled at me

"God what do you want!"

"Now now no need to be angry at me" He said with the smile still on his face.

"Angry I am more like pissed"

"You drink?" He said smirking

"You knowwhat I meant"

He came closr to me.

"I swear come one step closer to me I swear I will..."

"You will what Claire"

"I'll kill you."

Thismade him laugh and he startedto come closer when he suddenly was to close.

"Want another kiss Claire"

I pushed him and he did't budge " Piss off Damon"

"Awww what's up claire?"

"You want to know well here it is you don't go in people dreams kiss them and freak them out"

He smiled at mewhich well freacked me out "I guess I do" He smiled and began to kiss me again and it felt the same likeit waswrong thistimeI didn't kiss back I lifted up my knee and kicked him in thenuts he curled over in pain.

"Huh so you can get gurt in dreams never knew that" I smiled at him.

"Claire"He grolwed at me making me jump a little. He slowly got up.

"You willpay for that Claire" He seemed angry but someofhis features showed he was tring to hide a smile which made me wonder but then I began towake up leaving Damon angry andleaving me curious about him.