53. House of vampires and me the human

Hi so heres the new chapter :) Not much to say today so enjoy ;) comment vote hey what the hell become a fan ;) xxxx <3

Recap...

Jessie?

My fingers slipped the letter out my hand and I reached for the photos in the box. There wasn't many I would say 15 of them. I stared at the first one as I saw what seemed to be a young baby boy this must be Jessie. I ran through all the photos in a rush as panic ran through me as the young boy grow older.

Jessie my big brother I couldn't believe it I knew him and I didn't want it to be true, but the proof was here.

My big brother was the one who torched me he was the vampire hunter that sent Fayte to his death.

Chapter 53

I felt like I could not breathe which is weird because of me being a vampire that was impossible. I couldn't believe it actually I didn't want to believe it, but here it was right in front of me proof that Jessie was my big brother. Looking at these photos and remembering his face I could see the similarities of him and my mother. It was the eyes. She had dark blue just like him. Many emotions ran through me, but the most one that I felt was pure anger that no-one told me, that she cheated and that my so called big brother was a murder!

“Cassandra!” A voice rose from behind me making me turn around in a swift movement.

“I've been calling your name for ages what’s wrong?”

What’s wrong? Everything. This is what I wanted to say, but all that came out was “Nothing everything is fine” And then I gave her a reassuring smile and she seemed to believe it.

“Good we need you downstairs” Helen turned around and I think that meant I should follow her, but I turned around and put all the photos in the box and shoved it under my bed and without one glance back I turned and closed the door behind me following Helen downstairs.

“No we don't need their help!”

“Yes we do they might be able to track them from where they were before!”

“They killed eve!”

“Actually no she might not be dead!” Shane said making Helen's face turn to a very confused face.

“What the hell do you mean she's dead I saw it myself remember we all did!” Blake snapped.

“I said might okay? Claire!” I looked up in shock to see relief showed across his face. Was he worried about me?

“See Claire she can back me up she was the one who told me” He pointed at me. How nice of him to put me on the spot guess that rules out that he actually cares for me.

“Claire would you like to care to explain?” Jason asked.

“Yeah Claire explain why you think my girlfriend is still alive, but yet we all saw her dead. Oh my god Claire is she like a ghost!” You could clearly hear the sarcasm in Blake’s voice.

“I saw her she came to me in a dream” I said in much confidence as I could.

“Oh a dream and were there little elves there to?” He replied.

“Blake she isn't that crazy yet. Hey maybe she should see inside your head that would make anyone go crazy” Jason said with a little smile appearing on his lips.

“You think this is  funny?” Blake snapped.

“Actually yes I do” Jason smirked and believe me it would want to make anyone want to take it right of his face.