31.House of vampires and me the human

I woke up with my head thrashing I groaned in response.My eyes began to adjust to the light when I realised I was in a car. I turned mt head to see Fayte driving the car.

"You okay?" He asked with his eyes still on the road.

I nodded my head and began to sit up as I was lying down but I winced and gasped out load not knowing my stomach was still in pain more then it was before.

"Hold on Claire we are nearly there."

I looked up to see fayte trying to dodge the traffic.

"Where we going?"

" Hospital" I didn't say anything when it suddenly sank in what he said.

" WHAT! NO" He looked at me in shock and worry on his face.

"What's the matter? Are you okay? What hurts?"

"No hospital" I said while shaking my head.

" But Claire you need-"

" No or I'll Jump out of the car right now."

He turned the car and siged in fustration.

"What happened?"

"Huh" He replied with a confused look on his face.

" How did I get in the car did I go in or..." I trailed of in a train of thought.

"No I carried you" He said in a firm voice but he seemed a bit upset.

"What's the matter?" I asked

He looked at me " Claire you could have died If I didn't come and get you..."

" But I didn't " Once them words came out of my mouth I knew what he was going to say.

"Yes but if I didn't come or I was a few seconds late you would be dead.:

I didn't reply and scilence filled the car when Fayte broke it a few seconds later.

"I hit your dad."

"What?"

" I hit your dad" He repeted.

" I heard. Why?"

"You really asking me that Claire"

'But he didn't-" He interupted me.

"God Claire. Don't even say what you were about to say. I hit him and I'm glad I did"

"How hard?" I asked

"What?" He said this time.

"How hard did you hit him"

" I don't know but I am a vampire so pretty hard and he passed out after I did"

I didn't say anything some part of me was happy but some part of me was not.

"Claire I'm not sorry that I did it he deserved it you have a huge bruise on your arm were he grabbed you and what else he gave you in the past has to be unforgivable. He deserved his own taste of medicine as some people say."

" I know but it is my Fault ?"

"WHAT!" He shouted at me.

'It's my fault he is like that" I said again.

" Claire if you think it's your fault you are stupider then I thought.Why the hell would you think it's your fault?"

" I don't want to talk about it"

"Claire-"

"No" I said in a quite voice.

"Well you will have to talk about it sooner or later beacause I'm telling Jason"

" No you can't" I said in a rushed voice.

" Claire he will do something about it."

" Like what? Kill my dad beacause I'm sure that is one of your rules or whatever. Not to kill mortals."

He sighed in response.

"Just don't tell him please I hate my dad but he doe not deserve to die."

He didn't even look at me and suddenly climed out of the car and sooner then I thought what he was doing he opened my dooor and began to carry me into the house. Then suddenly I was being placed on my bed which seemed like I was in heaven by how soft it was.He pulled the covers over me and came closer to me and then he kissed me on my forehead.

"Get some rest Claire we will talk about it later. Do not leave this house okay. Promise me"

" I promise" I said and nodded my head not sure if I would actully keep that promise I just made.

"Okay" He ran his finger through my hair and walked out the door but not leaving me without a glance back at me. And then I started to fall in a deep sleep.

I 'm sorry I have not uploaded for a long time but I am starting my story up again :P Thank you for waiting