22. House of vampires and me the human

We drove to the shopping mall it was a silent ride of course I was made to drive with Jason and he didn't talk to me as he was still mad at me. Once we got to the mall Helen started to scream and jump up and down.

"We are shopping finally I haven't gone shopping in ages" She screamed again Shane was trying to calm her down but I knew myself no one could.

We all walked in then something clicked "I don't have any money"

"I know we have a credit card" Helen said flashing it in my face causing me to giggle a little.

"So where should we go first?"

"Well no offense girls but us the guys are going to men shops you can shop on your own."

Shane gave Helen a kiss before going and they went and headed in their own direction.

"So it's just you and me where do you want to go?"

"Erm.....I need some converse?"

"Great let's go"

We made our way to get some converse.

"So what happened between you and Fayt?"

"Nothing just when he told you about the pills"

"Oh right sure lie to your best friend"

I'm not lying" I lied

"Huh right here we are let's get your converse"

We walked in the shop and I ran to the converse leaving Helen to look at the heels. I decided to go with the black ones I wreaked my other one's at home.

"Claire?"

I turned around to see Damon standing there with two other Guys who were hot as Damon. Did I just say that?

"Oh hey.."

"Why you here?"

What a stupid question "Duh shopping"

"Yeah I know that so who you with?"

"Helen" He glanced around and spotted her narrowing his eyes.

"Oh oh yeah erm this is Sam" He said pointing to his left where a guy was with brown eyes and black short spiky hair stood.

"And this is Alex" I glanced at his left to see a guy with Quite long hair and green eyes and had a big cheesy grin on his face which made me give him a weird look. He faced dropped a little.

"Erm nice to meet your both I think"

"Great to meet you to" Alex came right up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Can't. Breath." I gasped out he let go quickly and mumbled a sorry.

"I laughed and looked at Sam "Erm maybe just a handshake" He nodded and then he held out his hand I was about to shake it but he pulled me in Hug.

"HEY. Come on get off." He let go giving me a huge smile.

"Sorry they a bit enthusiastic"

"You think" He laughed.

"So what are you doing here shopping?" I asked

"Yeah" He replied without thinking

"So I was thinking that we need to get together"

"Excuse me I like just met you two days ago-"

He started to laugh his head of causing everyone to look are way I looked around for Helen but I couldn't see her. Great.

"What's so funny"

"I meant for are English project Claire."

"Right yeah sure."

"Great I'll see you at school right?

"Sure" I said not really concentrating on what he was saying.

Suddenly I got hugged again from Damon.

"I get to hug you now." He whispered in my ear making me shiver. I suddenly got grabbed by the arm and they put me behind them I looked up to see Jason and everyone else crowded around Damon and the others.

"Stay away from her." Jason growled.

Damon gave him a cocky smile and glanced at me.

"Claire do you want me to stay away from you?"

"What? no but I don't know what's going on"

"See it looks like she wants me around"

Jason slammed him against the wall causing everyone to look at us again.

"Stay away from her." He growled again and got pulled back by Shane and Blake. Damon striated himself out and walked out along with his friends but not before saying goodbye to me making Jason going angry.

The manger came around the corner but noticed that Damon was walking away so he walked away to leaving me there with four vampires looking angry at me and I have no idea why again god could my life get anymore messed up.