48. House of vampires and me the human

Hello :) So you gussed it I uploaded. Sorry I haven't in a while been busy revising for my exams :( but I had a day I could rest and relax so I decied to upload for my amazing fans and The amazing people who read my story also. So sit back and enjoy hope you like it.xxx

Recap...

"I'm wet Jason and in a towel can we discuss this later" I sighed.

"Oh yeah Your in a towel" He whispered knowing that I could hear him. He looked down at my legs making me blush a deep red.

"Get out!" I said pushing him out with my hands on his chest. He gave me one last smirk and walked out. Once I got changed I slowly made my way down the stairs hurting my sides every time I took a step and as soon as I made my last step I walked in to the kitchen and as I opened the door I took a deep breath in a wonder of what will happen today

48

So far so great. I walked into the kitchen and realised that no one was in here. I sighed out of relief and made my way to the cupboard to get a glass.

"Hey Claire" I jumped out of my skin and the glass dropped out of my hand but before it hit the ground a hand reached out and grabbed it just in time. I looked up to see Sane holding the glass.

"Hi" I mumbled and then grabbed another glass out of the cupboard and placed it on the counter and turned to fridge and was about to grab the handle when Shane moved himself in the way of me getting to the fridge. I sighed.

"I never got to thank you Claire" He said without any kind of emotion I could read upon his face.

"What for?" I asked with curiosity.

"For not telling them where we lived or are names for that matter, but I got to ask why did you do it?" He said in a serious voice.

"Because I wouldn't want any harm to come to you all" I said nervously and I looked down at my face not able to hind my red cheeks forming.

"Well Thanks" Sane said looking down at his feet to. I nodded in response and he began to walk away when something came in to my mind.

"Shane did you talk to me last night?" I asked in a shy voice.

"No...I didn't. Why?" He said with a confused look upon him.  

"I...erm never mind" I said and pulled a fake small smile. He smiled back but still looking confused. He walked out the door scratching his head. I shook my head and the opened the fridge to see nothing except bottles of blood. I slammed the fridge in frustration and sighed. Suddenly arms wrapped around my waist making me flinch as the cold body went against me

"You okay?" Jason asked

"I am going to kill those two words!" I said still frustrated.

"I don't think that is possible Claire but you could try. I don't know how you would though" He replied.

"I'm just sick of people asking me that. Sorry" I mumbled and turned around to face him still having his arms wrapped around me tightly.

"You're not forgiven" He said in a serious tone and I stared at him in bewilderment.

"You have to kiss me and then I will" He said and a grin spread across his face and a little smile played on mine.

"Okay then" I said without any hesitation. I slowly went closer to his lips and he closed his eyes we I quickly kissed his cheek. He snapped his eyes open and saw my face with a smile on my face.