32.House of vampires and me the human

I was running again fast and I fell over yet again I turned around quickly to see Damon not as a wolf this time which was better because he didn't look so nasty like he was going ton rip my head off. He started to come closer to me.

I walked back " Don't come any closer" I sturted out.

He laughed " Claire I'm not going to hurt you"

" Huh I wonder why I can't trust you oh yeah you killed someone"

"Claire do you actully believe that I would kill someone."

"Yes" I lied.

"You are lying claire"

" I'm not now I want to wake up so get me out of this dream."

He came a bit closer then suddnely his hands were around my waist.

"Hey get off me i don't want to stay here get me out"

He chuckeld at me" But if you were gone then I could'nt do this."

Suddenly he grabbed harder around my waist and pulled me forward closer to him and then he kissed me and I kisseed him back I was to shocked to realise what I was doing but then I did I tyried to stop it but he was to strong all I could think it was not better than jason's. Jason's felt right and this did not. I broke it off and this time he let me but he arms was still around my waist i was to dumb struck to say anything . He came closer to me again.

" Come out and play Claire" He wispered in my ear which made me shiver all the way down my spine.

But I finally woke up but still shiving and more than anything confused and fustrated but more than anything frightend. I knew I would not be able to get back to sleep so I got out of bed but then suddenly dropped on the floor not knowing my stomach still was in pain. I grabbed on to my bed and pushed myself upI lifted up my top to see a huge bruise forming on my stomache.

" That can't be good" I mumbeled.

" Darn right it can't" I jumped at the sound of jason's voice I turned my head slowly to see him standing there at the door.

I pushed my top back down and looked uop to see jason was right in front of me. I backed away but he grabbed my arm the same one my dad hurt which made me wince jason saw my reaction and looked down at were he grabbed and saw the huge bruise.

"Who did this" Jason asked more angry then ever.

" No one i fell" God why did I say that.

" If it's that damon guy I swear I will kill-"

I shiverd when he mention his name "No stop putting the blame on him all the time"

" Her dad did it" We both tured around to see fayte. I couldn't believe he told him i tried to give him a dirty but he wouldn't look at me. Chicken.

Jason tured to face me "Your dad."

I didn't say anything but fayte did.

" Her dad hits her"

"He hits her."

"Yes" Fayte replied.

"Leave us will you fayte" He did.

Suddenly he pinned me down on the bed carfuly trying not to hurt me.

" Claire I need to know everthing we I care about you and right now I want to rip your dad's head off then knock some sense into you so tell me now claire or we will be here forever."

I looked at him "You don't deserve to know"

He looked hurt for a mintue but then it fadded.

"Claire we can about that anouther time band if you don't tell me I will hev to do something I really do not want to do'

I looked up in confusion "What's that?"

He sighed "I can grab anything from your mind but he will hurt you a lot and Claire I don't want to do that so please'

"You can go in to my mind........Fine" I gave up I hardly do but he is stronger than me and I don't want anymore pain then I already had today.

"Now does your dad hit you?" He asked

"Yes" He seemed to be getting anrey but it seemed he was trying to ingnore that.

"Why?"

"I killed my own mother"

He loooked up at me in shock "Claire" Tears stared to form in my eyes

"Tell me claire what happend?"

I sighed and beagan to to tell him the story what has hauned my dreams for two long years.

"I tried to stop it but I couldn't I mean I didn't . Me and my mum was shopping at the mall I needed a dress for the party my friend invited me to so my mum oferd to help me so we went to the bank you know to get money but well we didn't make it to the bank we were walking down this alley when this guy he conerd us it weren't just one guy it was a pack my mum told me to get behind her but I didn't I was trying to run and I din't even help my mother she looked at me and mothered some words I couldn 't see what words but I ran away and didn't look back I heard the screams and I still didn't look back. Not only didn't I help her but i didn't even try to."

Jason looked at me and then he suddenly embraced me into a hug "Claire how old were you"

"Foreteen I was old enough to know what was happening and I didn't stop it I got be a horrible person if I did that."

"You sure that happend Claire"

I nooded and Then the tears came out and I reseted my head on jason's chest while he comfoted me.