42. House of vampires and me the human

"....Christian?" I said shocked.

"What you not happy to see me." He smirked

"No!"I snapped

"Awww why ever not Claire"

"Why! You nearly got me killed"

"Yes I nearly did" He said say the word 'nearly' louder.

"Why are you here?" I asked ignoring his last comment.

"Why? You ask well I came to save you"

"I didn't need saving. Especially from you!"

"Ha right you was tied to a chair and right now you are resting on a tree as you can barely stand up" He smiled satisfied.

"I can stand up!"

"Go ahead then"

I slowly removed myself from the tree and tried not to wobble.

"See I told-"I moved to the side and fell straight on to the floor.

"Told you so." He said not bothering to help me get up. Once I did I Lent beside the tree again when suddenly I heard more shouting. I shot a glance at

Christian who didn't seem to have a care in the world. I started to move holding on to trees as I passed by them when Christian stopped me.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"What does it look like I'm running away."

"Why? We are going to fight them"

"What! Are you insane there is like ten of them" I said to him raising my voice as I carried on.

"Hey Vampire here I'm pretty sure I can beat human-"He stopped and started to sniff.

"Shit you're right we got to go"

"But I thought you said they are just hum-"

"No thy are not come on" He grabbed me by the wrist and threw me over a shoulder before I could say a word.

"There not human?" I asked.

"No" He snapped.

"What are they?"

"Dhampirs"

"A What?"

"Shut up I'll explain later we have to keep running"

I stayed silent and closed my eyes and let the cool breeze hit my face causing me to relax more and make me calm even though I was still in pain. But then I snapped my eyes open and realised something.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"Somewhere safe." He said concentrating on the light shimmering ahead of us.

"And That would be where now?"

"Stop asking questions and shut the hell up"

I huffed in respond and squeezed my eyes shut as I felt the pain in my sides My head began to drop so I rested it on Christian's back and closed my eyes and counted to ten in my head trying to distract me from the pain. It didn't help much but it was something. I soon feel asleep

I I woke up in a car with rushing pain everywhere in my body. I turned my head as much as I could to see Christian driving looking straight forward at a dark road.

"You're up finally" He said without looking at me.

"Huh?" I said still a bit confused and in pain. I looked at him again and then everything fell in to place and I started to remember everything.

"Oh my god Fayte" I stated to cry my eyes out finally letting all the hurt and pain out.

"Fayte? He is still in there?"

"No.....he.." I balled out some more tears and couldn't stop crying. He was gone and it was all my fault if I didn't get so much or did something to help him he

would still be alive.

"Claire where is he?" Christian asked so slowly.

"Why do you care?" I said with tears in my eyes and me hiccupping.

"I don't" He growled at me.

"Fine if you don't care why did you save me?"

"I didn't save you I need you."

I wiped my tears across my face and held back my tears and tried not to think about fayte.

"What for food!" I snapped getting angrier by the minute.

"Tempting but no I need you for my brother a trap"

"I won't do it!" I snapped again

"I'm pretty sure I can make you"

"No you can't" I grabbed hold of the door handle and opened it and glanced at Christian looking shocked and that is when I jumped out of a really fast car.

Hey my lovley fans I tried to upload as fast as I could. i hope you liked it oh and who ever thought it was christian :D YOU WERE RIGHT OF COURSE .XX

I'll upload soon hoped you enjoy it oh and I'll make sure the next one is more intresting ;)