15.House of vampires and me the human

I started to open my eyes once I did I shot right up colliding with someone's head.

"Oww. God that hurt" I placed my hand on my head and then took it off when it began to stop hurting I glanced up to see Fayt with an apologetic smile on his face.

"Sorry"

"Huh....Oh right yeah it's okay"

"How long was I passed out for?"

"Quite a long time erm actually it's time for school that's what I came to tell you. It was quite funny Blake thought you had a concussion he started worrying a lot"

"Oh....WAIT SCHOOL."

I got up and realised I was in my bedroom so I grabbed my jean shorts with a long top to go with it. Fayt was gone by the time I turned around so I walked in the bathroom and had a shower then brushed my teeth and got changed it didn't take that long I glanced at my clock and I had half a hour before we would go so I blow dried my hair then set my bag I had Drama, English, I.C.T, Biology and maths the joy. I slipped my bag over my shoulder and went down the stairs once I got down I headed for the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"Hey Claire morning" I glanced at Helen who had a big smile on her face

"Morning, Can you pass me some of that orange Juice?"

She passed it to me then stated to talk "So you okay?"

"Yeah I am actually you?"

"Peachy keen" I smiled at her words she always says that to make me smile works every time.

"Erm you're riding with Jason again along with Fayt his car has broke down again" She gave me apologetic smile and walked out of the kitchen.

I sipped my orange juice then followed her outside I sat in Jason's car at the back and we started to drive off it was pretty silence the whole way to school Fayt tried to bring up convocations but they always died in the end.

As soon as we made it to school I jumped out of the car and headed for class knowing that the bell had already gone. Once I went in to drama the teacher came up to me.

"Oh Claire hi erm the headmistress in her office now please"

Second day of school and I'm already called to the headmistress office. Great. I made my way to her office once I got there I knocked on her door.

"Come in"

"Hey miss you-"I suddenly stopped as sitting in the chair was my Dad.

"Claire if you would like to sit down" I made my way to the seat next to my dad and sat down waiting for the worst to come.

"Claire I brought your farther here today as he seems to be worried he said you have not come home in 2 days what is your explanation?"

"I'm staying at a friend's house remember dad"

He gave me a smile and shock his head and said "Honey you didn't tell me"

"Sorry I must have forgotten"

"Well Claire make sure you home after school and then you can discuss it then I brought your dad here as well to talk about your condition

now I know this is hard on you but do you really think it's a good idea to stay here at school"

"Yes I do I feel fine"

"Okay if you are sure and your dad thinks it's best then it's okay honey you may go back to class and it was a pleasure to meet you Mr. Dawson" She shook hands with my dad and we both walked out.

"What the hell you doing here dad?"

"I need money and I couldn't find your skinny little ass I don't care where you are I just need money to buy beer so give me your money Claire"

"I don't have any"

"CLAIRE DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME"

"Keep it down people will here you."

My dad looked around for anyone then slapped me across the face when he couldn't see anyone once he did that he took something out his pocket.

"Give me your money Claire and you can have these back"

I looked in his hand to see MY PILLS IN HIS HAND I NEEDED THEM MORE THEN EVER. So I dug in my bag and gave him my money he snatched it of my hand he was about to give me my pills put he opened it and dropped them all over the floor. I tried to stop him but he pushed me on the floor. So he walked away standing on every single one of them. I grabbed the bottle with one in and placed in my bag I quickly stood up when the bell rang and loads of students came out of class. I remembered I had English with that Damon guy so I made my way to class once I got there I noticed Damon was already seated I made my way to the back when someone caught my attention Jason I didn't know he was in this class when I stared at him he gave me a smirk and winked.