17.House of vampires and me the human

I ran most of the way to class and when I got there I opened the door with a big bang causing everyone to look right at me.

"Claire you are late by 15 minutes where have you been?"

I started to breathe heavily trying to catch my breath.

"The nurse miss" I lied

"Oh yes I'm sorry I forgot have a seat next to Jason Claire."

I glanced up and made my way next to Jason. Once I sat down Jason whispered to me

"Nurse?"

"No talking to erm Damon"

He gave me that look knowing that I was lying.

"Claire"

"God I wish people would stop saying that"

"Where were you and plus when you said nurse she gave you a sympathetic look if I said that she would shout at me and call me a liar"

"Maybe she likes me not everyone likes you. You know."

He went loser to my ear and said "Everyone does Claire it's true" This made me shiver by how close he was. I backed away from him and started to start on my work what was set. I glanced up to the board to see what page we have to turn to in the book but when I Looked down to turn my page it was already on the right page.

"Thanks"

He gave me is crooked smile "You can repay me"

"For what you turning a couple pages it's not rocket since you know"

"Nope not just for that for me saving your sweet ass twice"

"Yeah and how am I meant to repay you?"

He looked at me and winked looking down at my body.

"Let me think no"

"Your loss"

"Not really"

"Well it will be soon" He gave me his devil smile and turned around to face the board. Once I Was about to start my work the bell went making me swear under my breath.

"Okay class dismissed"

I got up and walked out of the class making my way to Biology when I felt someone grab my hand I turned around to see David one of the jocks. I snatched my hands away from him and walked away but he caught the best of me and stepped in front backing me against the wall.

"So you're the new girl?"

"Yeah I am. Now get the hell of me"

"You know I've slept with every girl in this school and you're the last one so what do you say"

"I say no. Now get the fuck off me jerk." He moved his hands across to my waist causing me to flinch I tried to knee him in his balls but he sidetracked it and pressed me harder against the wall so I couldn't move.

"GET OFF ME"

He came closer to my mouth I turned my head away but he turned back. Then suddenly he was on the floor out cold I glanced up to see Jason pissed off. Once he calmed down he came to me and gave me a hug. What the hell.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine what's up"

"I'll kill him I swear" He let go off me and glanced on the floor where David was he dragged him up and slammed him against the locker.

"Don't you ever touch her again got it"

He nodded his head so Jason let go off him and he ran away causing me to laugh by the look on his face like a scared little child. Jason seemed to still be angry never knew he cared.