38. House of vampires and me the human

"Well erm....I didn't ..." I stuttered out.

"What? Were you just going to come out and tell us nothing like you always do and act that everything was okay?" Jason said getting more pissed every second.

"I didn't want to hurt anyone"

"No Claire you do want to hurt us that if all you ever do when you don't tell us stuff like this" Fayte butted in and what he said stated to sink in and I knew I hurt them but I just realised it now more then ever and it hurt I just wanted to runaway from the pain and faraway from them both but I couldn't move my feet would not let me.

"But I don't mean to -"Jason interrupted me.

"-Hurt us but yet you did"

My eyes started to fill up with tears and one warm tear fell right down my cheek making me wipe it away.

"So what you gang up on me is that it? I'm sorry okay for hurting you all but I just found out that I have like three weeks to live or maybe even four and your shouting at me do you think I want to die? Because I really do not want to I want to live have a good education go university the one I always wanted to go to Preston and maybe even get married and have kids but no I can't do all that because no matter what I am going to die "

"Yeah you want all that then why don't you become one of us?" Jason hissed very quietly so only me and Fayte can hear.

"You want to know why I don't want to become one of you fine I don't want to become a bloodsucker who feed of human for food or mainly because it's just fun. I have to live the same age forever that means I can't go collage or university because I look the same and can Vampires even have children? So no thanks I prefer to be dead."

"Claire we are not-"Fayte began to say when Jason cut in.

"So what Claire you suspect us to let you suffer and then finally die because I don't think we can handle that. Come on we are making a seen we will discuss this at home."

"There is nothing to discuss this is my life."

"No Claire it's not your choice the people who care about you should get a choice in this to and you should no that so come on lets go home where Claire can go bed for the rest of the three weeks she as left and maybe if you are lucky four weeks" He said with venom in his voice.

This time my feet let me move I pushed past Fayte and headed out of the hospital to no where in particular. Soon enough someone grabbed me by my writs spinning me around so I face them.

"Claire he didn't mean what he said " Fayte looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Right? And he is sorry right."

"I am sure he is"

"Yeah and that is why you are here instead of him" I smiled at him knowing I was right.

"No I told him to go home he was pretty pissed he refused at first but I said you would be protected with me so he went home."

"We don't have a car how the hell are we meant to get home?" I asked him.

"Claire we only use cars to look human"

"Yes but the thing is you both are not human" Me and Fayte turned around to see three dark figures coming toward us The middle one was like 20 or so and the others to looked a bit younger the 20 year old had brown hair and was petty tall he looked like he was the leader as for the other two they were big and really looking mean The one the left was blond and the other one was black haired. And I have to say they all looked familiar.

"Claire stay behind me" Fayte said while pushing me back behind him.

"May I ask what a couple of well Bloodsuckers are doing here you think you would no better." The leader one said.

"That would be none of your business" Fayte replied.

"Ha did you here that john it's none of are business" He aid to the one on his left

the blond one I guess he was called john.

"I heard it boss "He replied.

"Yes you did so it seams we will have to make it our business "

" I like that idea boss" The one on his right said. The boss nodded in are direction and looked at the John and then the other one They started to walk toward us John was the first one to attack at Fayte causing me to step back nearly falling over.

"Hey girly" The other one who was heading toward me.

"Stay away from me" I said frightened.

"Ha and what let you run free and kill people"

"What? Wait who is you people more importantly what do you want?"

"Who are we? Don't you know Honey we kill Bloodsuckers as you call us vampire hunters and what we want is you dead."

He suddenly pulled out a stake and grabbed my wrist hard causing me to wince he looked at me with confusion on his face.

"You're human"

"Oh bravo" I replied he dragged me by the hand leading me to his boss I glanced at Fayte who looked he was doing alright

"Hey let go off her" He shouted He came running towards and punched the guy who had a hold of me in the face.

"Oh boy you are going to have to do better then that" And then he punched Fayte right backing his face causing him to go down I gasped and tried to get out of his iron grip but I couldn't he threw me on the ground near his boss.

"Ow Jesus watch it." The boss laughed at my response.

"It looks like we have alive one boss"

"It seems we do grab her we will question her later first kill the other one"

"Seems like it is already benign done boss" I turned around to see Fayte being pinned to the ground with a stake about to stab into him.

"NO FATYE!! LET GO OFF ME" I tried to get free but he was to strong and that's when it happened the bad guy John Plunged the stake right trough Fayte's Heart.