19.House of vampires and me the human

I looked up at Jason and said "What do you mean by everything"

"What cancer is it Claire?"

"It's....Lung cancer"

He seemed to be more relaxed and I didn't know why.

"That's Great I mean god that sounded horrible it's just you can get an operation done right?"

I looked up at him and gave him a apologetic smile "I don't want to"

"WHAT?"

I covered my ears and flinched he was angry again. Great.

"Listen Jason I don't want it well I don't need it as much as other people"

"Claire listen to yourself you're going to die if you don't get it done I know that an operation is risky but Claire I care about you too much"

"Oh no you can't care for me"

He gave me a confused look.

"I'm going to die in the end and you will feel sad and I don't want that it's a horrible thing to go through"

"Claire I'm not going to let you die. That's it"

"What's it?"

Suddenly Jason climbed on top off me

"What are you doing Jason"

"I have to change you"

"Change me? ......OH NOWAY IN HELL JASON"

I tried to get up but he was too strong for me but that didn't stop me from still trying.

"Claire stay still it won't hurt I promise it's the only way"

"NO JASON"

"Claire listen to me-"

"I am and there is no way in hell I want to be like you no offence but I like being human its destiny or whatever that I'm meant to die."

"DAMMIT CLAIRE STOP SAYING THAT I WON'T LET YOU DIE" Jason shouted causing me to flinch again.

"I guess you have to now let me go"

"Claire I won't. Now why are you so determined to die?"

"I'm not god believe me do you think I want to die I'm not suicidal I just think that there is reason I got cancer"

"Claire that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard."

"Huh well that's your own a opinion now will you get of me all ready because there is n o way in hell I'm becoming a vampire. Got it good."

"Nah I think I want to stay here for another reason now"

"Hahaha. Now get off."

He gave up and got off me. I let out a sigh which made me bit my lip in pain. Jason saw me do it and hurt seemed to go in his eyes causing me to look away from him.

"Claire?"

"Yeah" I still didn't look at him.

"Claire look at me."

I didn't so he cupped my face and made me turn his way.

"Claire listen to me I care whether you like it or not and so does everyone else you can't die think about your family okay now I'll leave you to rest your eyes are dropping but this discussion is not over. You will not die. I won't let you"

He walked out of the door giving me one of his crocked smiles before going.