43. House of vampires and me the human

It hurt as much as I thought it would. I have felt worse pain then this. The thing is I didn't calculate when to jump out of the car it just was a gut reaction. The tree's branches didn't help much as they brushed across my face properly leaving scars across my face and cutting through my jeans. I didn't see the tree right in front of me as I rolled down the hill but as it came closer I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the pain to come. It never did. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a pair of black shoes in front of me. My eyes began to move up and I raised my head. I sighed as I came across the face in front of me and breathed in a breathe of relief. Even though we don't get along as much. I cannot say I was not happy to see him as I really was.

"Claire?" He stuttered out as shock showed across his face. I tried to get up but I couldn't. Pain rushed through me as I just moved my arm and even when I placed it back down it hurt more than it did before. I think he may have got over the shock right now as he kneeled beside me and began to pick me up.

I screamed out in pain as he did he let go quickly as I screamed more when he continued.

"Sorry Claire but it may hurt but we need to go" He said with an apologetic face on him.

"Okay" I mumbled as it was all I could get out. I squeezed my eyes shut as he began to pick me up. The pain did not calm down as he began to use his vampire speed to hurry on home in his arms it seemed to increase more than ever. I knew I was about to drift of as my eyes began to close by their selves without my permeation. I tried to stay my eyes open but it was no use they were going against my own will. I only just managed to get one word out before I drifted off into darkness.

"Shane..." I whispered to him in a very calm voice.

I was dreaming and this time not of my mother but Fayte it kept playing in my mind. I left him there. I didn't do anything to stop him from dying and I could of but yet I did not. It was someone I lost again he left me and I let him. I suddenly woke up in shock as pain yet again rushed through me. I screamed as at it did and started to shake. I thought I heard someone talk to me trying to calm me down but I must of been hallucinating why would Jesse try and calm me down. I kept on screaming as I did not want him to hurt me as he already has. Then I heard the voices around me.

"What should we do" Someone whispered near my left ear.

"I don't know" They whispered back.

"Shut up all of you! Claire can you hear me?"

I began to open my eyes even though I was afraid to what would be in front of my eyes.

"Claire?"

"........Jason" I mumbled as I began to see the figure of his face.

"Oh god Claire you're alright" Someone else said I turned to see eve and Shane. Eve stepped closer to me. I flinched as she did.

"Claire?" I turned to my other side to Jason with worried eyes.

"How-"I began to say something but it seemed I was still hurting. I tried again hoping not to fail.

"How did I -"I sighed as I felt more pain on my side.

"-Get here. Shane found you" Eve replied and finished of what I was going to say.

I began to get confused as in how Shane found me. The last thing I remember was being tied up in a chair and then my mind goes blank. I tried to think as what happened after that when I strange pain rushed into my head. I ignored it and began to think more and then I remembered what happened.

"Christian..." I mumbled.

"What he did this to you? I'm going to kill that son of a bitch!" Jason shouted. I shook my head in response.