57. House of vampires and me the human

Recap

"What is happing where is eve and Blake? What is Damon doing here? And why the hell am I being called stupid....okay maybe I know the answer to the last one!"

Suddenly Eve and Blake came charging in pushing Damon out of way from the door entrance.

"Guess what we are getting Married!?" Blake shouted with a huge grin on his face.

What?!

Chapter 57

I was beyond confused I couldn't help, but think that I was still in a coma. I looked around me to see that I was the only one that looked confused as the rest of them looked supervised and a mixture of happiness for them not that I wasn't happy for them, but I was just more confused than ever.

"What the hell happened when I was asleep are you sure it was just for 2 weeks?!"

"No we are sure Jason counted the days maybe even the hours, minutes and seconds" Helen replied while a giggle escaped through her lips.

"I did not!"

Knowing Jason he did, but I wasn't going to say that knowing he would hate me as it would make him more embarrassed if I agreed.

"Can someone please tell me what happened?!"

Forgetting that Damon was in the room I heard him sigh "Do we really have to explain what happened to eve again.

"Yes" I snapped making eve giggle and for some reason I gave her a glare making her shut right up.

"Basically I saved her the only way I could by changing her like Jason did with you" Damon said and then gave out a big long sigh as if he was bored being here.

"That does not explain anything!"

"It explains a little" I turned around shocked to hear Jason Defend him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPING TO THE WORLD!"

Eve spoke.

"I was dying from a vampire bite this guy attacked me after working at my sister's store and I was laying there in my own pool of blood there wasn't much anyone could do. I knew Blake then and we were kind of dating, but that didn't mean I knew what he was so I freaked when this guy bite me and screamed causing him to leave me there as he thought he heard something he was right of course cause in came Damon-"

"Your hero" Damon chipped while giving her a wink.

"SHHHHH!" I snapped and turned back to Eve waiting for her to continue

"He saw me and like a hero he was with nothing but one choice he chose to turn me. I was mad when I found out who Blake was I decided not to tell him I was alive knowing that he might feel disgusted when he found out what I turned to so I told him to tell them I died of course Blake reacted and blamed it on Damon, but the idiot Damon agreed that should be the story"

"So why did you come to me?"

"I heard about you and Jason and I thought there might be still hope for me and Blake" She replied while looking at Blake.

"She was right" He replied while grabbing her hand and placing a kiss on her lips.

I heard sniffling from the side of me to notice Helen had tears in her eyes. I started at her as if I was saying the words 'really?'

"What?! It's a romantic story like ones in the movies!"

"She said that the last time we told her the story" Damon said still standing at the door frame.