13. House of vampires and me the human

I turned around and heading for the TV to see what was on but on my way I banged my foot against the table causing the vase on the table to trip over. Shit. I bent down to pick it up but it was to smashed up so I threw it back on the floor. Suddenly I heard a cough behind me I turned around to see Blake standing near the door he seemed to be glazing at me then the vase. So I put my hands up and said

"It wasn't me" I gave him an apologetic smile one I did that he started to laugh. Once he stopped laughing which took a long time he looked up at me and began to laugh all over again.

"It weren't that funny"

"Oh but it was. Hahaha" With that he walked out and calm back with a dust pan and brushed and started to clean it up.

"Thanks erm it wasn't expensive or anything"

"Ha no Ruby got it me I hate it she knows that but if I broke it god there would be hell to pay but now you broke it well let's just say thanks and I would avoid Ruby"

"Great"

"See you later. Good luck with Ruby" He walked out of the door with the broken pieces of the vase once he went out I decided to make a trip around the house I went to the backdoor and looked around there was a huge forest which had a path so I guess I wouldn't guess lost and I think moving my leg would make it feel better so I made my way through the forest.

I was quite deep in the forest now I was quite bored so I started to sing I little tune 'This kiss by Faith hill'. Once I started to sing loader as soon as I heard a rustle in the trees I stopped singing and started glance around but saw no one so I started to sing again and began to walk again but the I defently knew I heard something a nap of a branch I turned around to see a real big brown Beautiful wolf it stated to growl and making his way to me so I started to step back saying nice doggy it didn't help much.

Sooner then I knew it I tripped up on something hard and the wolf jumped on top of me and all I remember was these go realy light blue eyes looking right at me before I blanked out.