46.House of vampires and me the human

Hello :D My fellow fans. How have you been? ;) I know I have not uploaded in along time and I apologise for that. I will tell you why in one word EXAMS :( but I'm back for a while now :D Yeah I know you are all so happy. Well I won't keep you long cause I know you amazing fans are dying to read this Chapter so here it is :D

P.S- did a recap just incase you forgot what happend in the last Chapter. ENJOY!

Recap...

"There not just any vampire hunters it seems they hunt us to. One of our men died yesterday. Same with your right? Fayte was it?"

Jason growled at him but nodded in response "Fine but you stay the hell away from Claire."

Blake looked shocked "How can you say yes to them!" Blake snapped.

"We need their help Blake and after what they did to Fayte and Claire I want hem dead as Much as they do! They killed are friend Blake!" Jason said Blake looked like he was about to argue the point but he just nodded. Jason turned back in are direction and looked at me then Damon.

"Let her go" Jason said. Damon looked down at me then soon enough he realised me making Jason reach out and grab me and I got pulled behind him again. The other werewolves moved to Damon side.

"We track them to night to find out how much we know about them" Damon said Jason nodded in response and they all walked out of the door but not before pissing Jason off more.

"See you soon Claire bear" Damon said and with that he walked away with eyes staring at his back.

46

Damon walked out of the front door with the other wolves on his trail and slammed it shut. We all stayed silent until we were sure they were gone for good and not listening to us talking. Blake was the first one to talk.

"How could you agree with them DOGS?" He snapped at Jason and you could see the pure anger upon his face.

"I had to he is right we don't know the forest that well!" He snapped right back.

"We could have found it and you know that we don't need there fucking help!" His voice rose louder making me flinch.

"With their help we can find them faster. I know what the mutts did Blake I was there but have you seen what those fucking Vampire hunters have done to Claire and to our friend Fayte he is dead because of them!" Jason shouted at him and curled his hands in to fist.

"I know what they did Jason but don't you remember they killed Eve my girlfriend!" Blake fired back and looked even more angry before which I didn't know if that was possible but apparently he can.

"And are best friend just died!" Jason's eyes began to turn black making me more frustrated in how they can have an argument at a time like this.

"I said I know what they did-"Blake began but I couldn't handle it anymore.

"SHUT THE HELL UP! FAYTE JUST DIED AND HERE YOU TO SNAPPING AT EACH OTHER WHAT DO YOU THINK FAYTE WOULD SAY ABOUT HIS TWO BEST FRIENDS WANTING TO RIP THIER HEADS OF EACH OTHER!" I screamed making everyone stare at me in pure shock of my outburst. Pain shot through my stomach and I bent over and hissed in pain. Jason came rushing to my side.

Blake sighed making me look up at him. "You're right Claire. Fayte just died and we should respect that. I need time to- Yeah whatever" Blake pulled a smile on his face to reassure us he was okay and walked out of the door.