33. House of vampires and me the human

Jason did'nt say anything for a while he just brushed his fingers through my hair.

"Claire I'm sorry" He said after a couple of minutes

"For what?" I asked with tears dripping down my face

"For what you have been through"

"It's not your fault"

"Some of it is"

"Like what" I asked and turned around to look up at him.

"Making you stay here"

"It's not so bad" I mumbeled at him.

He chuckled " Yeah because I'm here" I smiled at what he said but then he wiped my smile of my face.

"Claire why don't you like hospitals"

"She was brought thier my mum I was home by now and my dad was out so the hospital phoned saying she was hurt I ran there and I walked in to wrere she was being held but what I didn't sucpect was my dad to be there. He looked up at me in disgust and I loooked don at mother who seemed to be already gone...My dad he came up to me and well he slapped me and kept saying it was my fault when my mum began to wake up calling my name I ran to her and she mumbled some words to me but all i got out of it was how i left her and then sonner then I thought she died and now everytime i go back there i see my mum saying the same things and other stuff to and the worst of it is her face is brusied and bloody just like I left her when I ran away."

"Claire it's okay it's not your fault" He said as I started to cry again. I dug my face in his chest again and then began to fell a sleep with jason saying over and over again that everything was going to be okay and I wonderd to myself would it ?

I woke up all hot and sticky noticing that jason's arms was still wrapped around me I tried to squim out but he wouldn't let me.

"Get off" I muffeled

"Now why would I do that?" He asked.

"Jason get of me!"

"Now what happend to the Claire yesterday who was snuggling up to me" He smirked

"She is still here but she remebers what you did" I said in a pissed off mood.

He sighed "Claire when I kiss-"

"Just forget it now let go will you" He did and I walked in to the bathroom and slammed the door. Once i had a shower and dressed I realised I was really hungry so I walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs.

"Hey Claire"

"Hey Blake" I replied and walked past him and walked in to the kitchen as soon as I walked in Fayte looked up I decied to forgive him as he looked kind of sad and mabye it was for the best if jason knew.

"Your forgiven by the way" I said and walked to to the fridge but not before getting a big hug from fayte I hugged him back and then he would'nt let go.

"Fayte come on let go" I said with giggles coming out.

"Never" He replied

Suddenly I sliped up causing fayte to be on top off me face to face.

I gulped and so did he when someone walked in to the kitchen.

"Oh my God" We both turned around to see helen the most shocked one and everyone behind her.

I blushed and fayte got off me realy quickly. Noone said anthing as I got myself up.

"I slipped" They ddin't believe me but that was fine by me.

"What the hell were you on two doing"

"It's true she slipped"

"That does'nt explian what you were doing on top of her" I blushed as Blake said that.

"We were hugging and she slipped okay just drop it"

They nodded and began to rave the kitchen thank god they dropped it.