Chapter 1 - Traumatic Incident

NSFW - matured contend warning. The chapter contains domestic violence , detailed murder and attempted rape .

In a humble house located in the Greenleaf Village.  An impoverished family is currently experiencing another wave of domestic violence . The whole incident created loud noises throughout the neighborhood , but strangely enough , no one took noticed of it. 

It was more like , the neighbors purposely turned a blind eye on it . Because they knew , that they would only worsen the situation if they meddled , because this situation has to be solved by the police themselves .

A loud soft groan resonated throughout the whole house as a weak looking woman was being beaten by a beer bellied man . That man was the beautiful woman's very own husband . The whole neighborhood was confused why such big bellied man possessed such a high quality wife .

Only the Shao Family knew the inside information about how that beautiful woman got into the poor family .

" Shao Xiaolin , don't beat the child! She did nothing wrong!!! "

Shao Xiaolin glared at the woman kneeling on the ground while protecting the child within her embrace .

The child who was being protected got frightened by the defeaning shout of the big bellied man and started crying out loudly. 

The drunk big bellied man was enraged by the noise and raised his hands to whip the child with his old leather belt but the woman immediately covered the child and cried out from the pain .

The child's cry got more louder as the child began shouting mama .

" That stupid child of yours broke the vase that i was about to present to a gang leader !! Do you know that that vase costed me a lot of money?!!! "

Lu Meifeng quickly retorted . " What money are you talking about! The money you used to spent on that vase was my hard earned money!!! "

Shao Xiaolin immediately slapped the woman . Lu Meifeng's face turned to side from the impact and bit her lips from the painful sensation .

" You dare open your mouth?!!answer me again or else I'll sew your mouth with needles! "

The child cried out again . Shao Xiaolin shouted at the child to shut up . The child was frightened and covered her mouth with trembling hands . Lu Meifeng then quickly pacified the child and rubbed her back .

While the domestic violence was going on, a certain child dully watched the scene while holding two sacks of garbage , the child's body was full of stains and his body stunk of trash .

The child then put the two sacks at the side and took off his shabby clothes . He entered through the backyard and started cleaning himself before quickly entering the small living room. 

" Shao Boya ... You're back . " Lu Meifeng weakly greeted .

Shao Boya silently observed his own mother and felt confused .

Why?

Why can't mother fight back that man?

Shao Boya himself can't fight the father he used to believe . That man wasn't actually his real father , and he was the only one aside from his mother who knew of it . He heard it when he once eavesdrop to the toilet where he heard his mom calling out someone else's name , particularly a man's name which he suspected is his father .

Shao Boya couldn't really understand what happened to his mother before he was born , but he knew that because of his existence ... His mother's life turned miserable .

He was about to greet back that he's back , when he suddenly saw the man pulling Shao Yu's arms and whipped his belt unto her back .

The child's cry immediately started echoing in the house followed by the sound of the belt hitting flesh .